Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cam Newton
Thumbs Up 
Cam Newton
422 Yards. More than Bress OR Rodgers, or any other QB for that matter.

Really Cam? Good thing I completed your namplate from 2011 Threads!!

;P
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

RE: Cam Newton
(09-12-2011, 12:25 PM)msimonds Wrote: 422 Yards. More than Bress OR Rodgers, or any other QB for that matter.

Really Cam? Good thing I completed your namplate from 2011 Threads!!

;P
yeah, the sad thing is they still LOST... crazy stuff...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Hey msimonds, check your most recent PM from me please... thanks
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest

that was insane!!!! Well done is all I have to say
I collect Peyton Manning and Griffey Jr.
My Bucket: http://s444.photobucket.com/albums/qq164/soccerscrub78
[Image: manning-griffeybanner2.jpg]

Yea he looked Great yesterday. He did more than expected honestly. Should have won the game, but had to many errors with Oline play, Special Teams, and coverage meltdowns when blitzing. We also could not get the running game going at all.

Not bad for game 1

(09-12-2011, 12:26 PM)superynaldo Wrote: yeah, the sad thing is they still LOST... crazy stuff...
When manning broke the record, he lost too-
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

(09-12-2011, 12:36 PM)seaw0lf Wrote: When manning broke the record, he lost too-
That's a good point, but it's frustrating to see someone give a once in a lifetime performance, and lose...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

the best QB performance in the past 5 seasons was Mike Vicks "Vick at Night" game against the Redskins last year.....
Now I guess everyone sees my argument as to why Peyton is 100000% more valuable than Brady as well.

As far as Cam goes....I traded away a nice auto of his 2 days before that game....if it was for anything besides a Marino I would be sick right now lol

Not that you can say a player is going to be great based on one game or be bad based on one game (Elway only completed one pass his first game)
It also seems that Cams insane performance overshadowed the also Debuting QB that won the game! Kolb went for like 309 3 TDs and no picks.

I was just wondering if yesterday's performance changed people's minds at all about Cam. Yes it's just one game and against the Cardinals, but he does seem to have that "it factor". Let's see how he does against a real defense next week. Still, I'm not inclined to move his stuff just yet...

As for the Colts, based on that game it's hard to say if they are really that bad or if the Texans are just that good. Houston looked like contenders for sure...
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)