`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
TRADING a Relic unto itself

TRADING a Relic unto itself
In case no one noticed, the Football Trading forum has now taken over as the leading forum of this site.

Beckett can now rename this Forum to something like "Sell your Baseball crap for FREE".

So many have left the site altogether or just don't bother to post anymore that the "Trading" forum has become redundant.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: TRADING a Relic unto itself
I sent you an open offer Smile

I would still be trading if I didn't have to pay for the org Sad I really do miss trading on this site
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

I will check it when the system will load up for me...Mel

(09-10-2011, 12:54 PM)iujapander Wrote: I sent you an open offer Smile

Can't say I blame you on that, it was just another Money Grab by Beckett.

(09-10-2011, 01:10 PM)clarkzac Wrote: I would still be trading if I didn't have to pay for the org Sad I really do miss trading on this site
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Id be more than happy to trade with you Mel.
Is this thing on?

Trying to fix my Org right now. This was not about trading for myself but rather how I see the site going...Mel

(09-10-2011, 01:16 PM)radarblip Wrote: I will check it when the system will load up for me...Mel

Can't say I blame you on that, it was just another Money Grab by Beckett.
Nothing I can really do so oh well. If I had the funds I would definately be paying for the org, but I can't right now. I was always able to make more trades on here than on any other site before the whole switchover
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

Im still here Mel and I have been meaning to ask you if you had any 1934-1936 Diamond Stars that you could trade or sell. It seems you kind of specialize in the odd ball stuff so I figured maybe you had picked a few up at some point. Many of the cards feature imaginative artwork and lots of players with hilarious names. Let me know if you do, I could really use some help on the set.

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

I agree with you Mel. I really dislike the direction this site and especially this forum have taken. A separate forum for sales would be ideal. Not sure why that is such a difficult concept for beckett to understand???

I've only been trading on here for a few months & I love it. There's barely shows anymore & I only see/talk to local collectors once a month at trade night. Yea, we can buy/sell til we're blue in the face but part of the allure for collectors is the trade. I am always up for a good trade!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics