`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1993 Hostess - Need a couple more!

1993 Hostess - Need a couple more!
Hey all. As i'm slowing starting to add the rest of my baseball collection (up to 93 and am going backwards), I noticed that i only need a couple more cards to complete the 1993 Hostess set. I have a ton of doubles and triples from this as well. I wanted to see if anyone had the follow laying around somewhere in your dusty boxes lol

I need the following:
8 -Barry Larkin
13 - Frank Thomas
22 - Tom Glavine
26 - Cal Ripken Jr.
28 - Don Mattingly
29 - Kirby Puckett

Let me know as i also posted my dobules and triples from this as well including sandberg, henderson and griffy jr to name a few.

- Rob
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: 1993 Hostess - Need a couple more!
(09-06-2011, 06:44 PM)muz0 Wrote: Hey all. As i'm slowing starting to add the rest of my baseball collection (up to 93 and am going backwards), I noticed that i only need a couple more cards to complete the 1993 Hostess set. I have a ton of doubles and triples from this as well. I wanted to see if anyone had the follow laying around somewhere in your dusty boxes lol

I need the following:
8 -Barry Larkin
13 - Frank Thomas
22 - Tom Glavine
26 - Cal Ripken Jr.
28 - Don Mattingly
29 - Kirby Puckett

Let me know as i also posted my dobules and triples from this as well including sandberg, henderson and griffy jr to name a few.

- Rob
I've got extra Larkins and an extra Thomas. Interested in the Henderson and the Sandberg. PM me if you're interested.
Collecting: Jeff Odgers, Patrick Marleau

You got it!

(09-07-2011, 05:23 PM)sjodgers36 Wrote: I've got extra Larkins and an extra Thomas. Interested in the Henderson and the Sandberg. PM me if you're interested.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Bump.. Need 4 more.

22 - Tom Glavine
26 - Cal Ripken Jr.
28 - Don Mattingly
29 - Kirby Puckett

Let me know! Thanks!