Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2011 allen and ginter
Wink 
2011 allen and ginter
Hows it going, i just recently purchased a few hobby boxes of a & g (3) so if there are any cards anybody is looking for let me know i had one box i pulled a hope solo redemption card, then the next pack was a stan lee relic ( awesome ) then i realized my box only had 23 packs minus the one that had my 3rd hit in it. My next box, soon as i opened it i had the really oversized national park card, underneath was another box topper state relic of OK with a piece of the OK brick from the territory, jason heyward redemption, chase utley relic, andrew mccutchen relic, and mark tex relic so needless to say while my first was missing one hit the second came with extras..... You can ask for cards now or wait a couple days till i can get them all listed

RE: 2011 allen and ginter
Hey, I am interested in the Stan Lee relic...also the Mccutchen and Utley Relics...Check me for them...LMK...thanks

(09-04-2011, 12:56 AM)arod0770710 Wrote: Hey, I am interested in the Stan Lee relic...also the Mccutchen and Utley Relics...Check me for them...LMK...thanks
i havent looked yet as far as what you got but im sure we can work something out, i am in the army and stationed in ky, at ft campbell but as of this thursady i will be moving to hawaii for my new duty station so i just wouldnt have a address to send to for a while, at least until i get there and get p.o box but i dont have a problem sending first since i am new to this anyway... im going to look

Thanks, would really appreciate that...and thank you for serving for our country...sure, just let me know when I can ship if we work something out...take care and enjoy the weekend.

(09-04-2011, 01:13 AM)renfrow831 Wrote: i havent looked yet as far as what you got but im sure we can work something out, i am in the army and stationed in ky, at ft campbell but as of this thursady i will be moving to hawaii for my new duty station so i just wouldnt have a address to send to for a while, at least until i get there and get p.o box but i dont have a problem sending first since i am new to this anyway... im going to look

Congrats on some good pulls, those state relic cards can bring some decent cash if you sell it. I would be interested in the mini's as well, but I can wait as well. I am in France for vaca til Oct 1st. Hawaii is beautiful, not such a bad draw to be stationed there Smile Which island will you be on? I'll be in Maui in January/Feb. And thank you for serving our country sir Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

I culd use the Heyward redemption as well as the oklahoma and some BASE cards. Thanks

Would like the Stan Lee relic if you still have it. Thanks!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(09-04-2011, 03:46 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: Congrats on some good pulls, those state relic cards can bring some decent cash if you sell it. I would be interested in the mini's as well, but I can wait as well. I am in France for vaca til Oct 1st. Hawaii is beautiful, not such a bad draw to be stationed there Smile Which island will you be on? I'll be in Maui in January/Feb. And thank you for serving our country sir Smile
I will be stationed on oahu, schofield barracks, the state relic never made it out the card store i traded the owner for a 1963 topps ( 1962 NL HR Leaders) Mays, Cepeda, Banks, Aaron, and F. Robinson, as well as a 1962 topps( 1961) AL HR Leaders Maris hit his 61, Mantle, Killebrew, and Gentile... Had it been California i would have kept it, Any particular minis, or you want me to just send list? I collect older cards as well SF Giants but by your picture it looks like you do the same.

(09-04-2011, 09:02 AM)renfrow831 Wrote: I will be stationed on oahu, schofield barracks, the state relic never made it out the card store i traded the owner for a 1963 topps ( 1962 NL HR Leaders) Mays, Cepeda, Banks, Aaron, and F. Robinson, as well as a 1962 topps( 1961) AL HR Leaders Maris hit his 61, Mantle, Killebrew, and Gentile... Had it been California i would have kept it, Any particular minis, or you want me to just send list? I collect older cards as well SF Giants but by your picture it looks like you do the same.
Just sent a reply to your PM. The only Giants I collect are Clark and Lincecum, I am a Boston boy but I collect some West Coast guys because collecting local players is overly costly compared to BV (try buying a Pedroia auto in Boston, may as well spend a few more bucks and get a Ripken auto)
Never been over to Oahu, maybe this year we'll do a little island hopping since we'll be there for a month and a half.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

i probably sent around 8,000 cards to hawaii so in about a month or so when i can get them from the shipping container i will have to look through everything, i do got a pedroia auto lol funny how that works, its a 2009 goudey graph, i think i got gu papelbon from same set and year, i cant remember its been a while... im realling looking foward to putting this account to use and doing some trades or whatever