`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My First Collection Thread!

My First Collection Thread!
I just bought a scanner and this should help a lot on these forums. I have been watching everyone for years having fun posting scans but put off getting one until now. Did not realize they were so cheap! Anyway been messing around with it all morning so only one scan right now but as I figure out everything will be adding more.

[Image: Scan1.jpg]

Thanks for looking!
A couple more I wanted to throw in since I don't collect before 1986... Big Grin

[Image: Scan3.jpg]

[Image: Scan2.jpg]
Personal Collections are as follows :
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

RE: My First Collection Thread!
A few more! Some are not great cards but I like them.

[Image: Scan4.jpg]
1) Knicks (anyone who has worn the jersey at one time or another and made a significant impact on the team.)
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

Which ones are not great? I think all of those are very nice! Good Job!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Nice cards man, by the way how much for a scanner and how complicated was it setting up. I'm not very technically inclined. Again very nice cards.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

It was really simple, i got the all in one deskjet for like 40 bucks and it just about installs itself. I bought the printer cable seperate but it came with ink so total invested is like 60 dollars. Just plug it into the usb port and the drivers come up and ask you to install the disk that comes with it. then use it, that is as simple as it is. for 60 you get the scanner, printer, and copier!

The Chamberlain, Baylor, and alcindor cost me a bit, do enjoy having them though!
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

(09-02-2011, 07:34 PM)antriarc Wrote: It was really simple, i got the all in one deskjet for like 40 bucks and it just about installs itself. I bought the printer cable seperate but it came with ink so total invested is like 60 dollars. Just plug it into the usb port and the drivers come up and ask you to install the disk that comes with it. then use it, that is as simple as it is. for 60 you get the scanner, printer, and copier!

The Chamberlain, Baylor, and alcindor cost me a bit, do enjoy having them though!
Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

Any time!
here are a few more

[Image: Scan5.jpg]
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

For all the Knick fans out there!

[Image: Scan6.jpg]
2) Latrell sprewell
3) Amare Stoudemire
4) Carmelo Anthony
5) Steve Nash
6) Chauncey Billups

Nice stuff!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.