`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
First Thread on Beckett (FS/FT, 50's and 60's) (SCANS!)

First Thread on Beckett (FS/FT, 50's and 60's) (SCANS!)
I am brand spanking new to this site, so if stuff looks weird to you, it's not cause I am a weird guy. Anyways, I'm willing to sell or trade any of this. Let me know if you are interested, and I can add it to my collection/organize. Thanks.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh year, I am looking for Mariners stuff (Pineda, Ichiro, Ackley), Strasburg and Harper stuff, cashola/moola/show me where it's at, and prospect stuff. I am an avid Shelby Miller/Kyle Gibson collector, but love collecting prospects. Shoot me an offer or message and I'll get back to ya!

RE: First Thread on Beckett (FS/FT, 50's and 60's) (SCANS!)
You better go add it now or else a mod will delete this post. Just sayin, not trying to be mean.

(09-01-2011, 05:35 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: You better go add it now or else a mod will delete this post. Just sayin, not trying to be mean.
But why? There is no use in putting it into my collection if no one is interested in it. If someone says they want me to check them, I will add it to org and then propose trade. No harm?

(09-01-2011, 05:39 PM)YanksFan25 Wrote: But why? There is no use in putting it into my collection if no one is interested in it. If someone says they want me to check them, I will add it to org and then propose trade. No harm?
That's a good thought but it's just the way things are ran around her I guess.

Its against the rules to post cards that aren't listed in your org for trade. You have to either pay for a pricing subscription, or pay to use the org, so they dnt want people making threads who haven't paid for either yet. One of the mods will delete this whole thread soon unless you do so. nice stuff though

It's a pain in the behind for a few seconds, but it's really easy to do. Also a decent bargain for $20 a year.
When you get it straightened out. I have dibs on the Kubek.

He posted in his org!!!

(09-01-2011, 06:00 PM)john1580 Wrote: Its against the rules to post cards that aren't listed in your org for trade. You have to either pay for a pricing subscription, or pay to use the org, so they dnt want people making threads who haven't paid for either yet. One of the mods will delete this whole thread soon unless you do so. nice stuff though
Okay thanks. Mod(s), I will be working on putting all of these cards into org throughout tonight. Give a brotha some time!

ehh, nevermind the Kubek... it leans too far to the left for me. Smile

I'm interested in a few once you get them in (56s, 54s, couple of 59s). See if I have anything that you can use.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts