`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you guys think, fake or real?

What do you guys think, fake or real?
I can't figure out what's up with the auto, it's a buyback and they have the certificate card... it just doesn't look real to me...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-10-EXQUSITE...3f0d5d8653
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

RE: What do you guys think, fake or real?
I don't know for sure, but the seller does have almost 10,000 positive feedbacks with a 99.9% rating. If it is fake, he probably doesn't know it.
ebayID Brian60187 - Collecting PSA 10 RC's

http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/brianl...ll%20Trade

personally, i would stay away. If you have to ask the question, so will any one else you try to sell it to. I would rather have one I know for sure is real if Im gonna spend several hundred dollare on cardboard. JMO.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

I think it just looks weird to the eye because it is vertical. If you look at the second picture which has been rotated it looks fine to me.

(08-30-2011, 10:49 PM)dodgytrousers Wrote: I think it just looks weird to the eye because it is vertical. If you look at the second picture which has been rotated it looks fine to me.
It just looks really long, I have a buyback from that same set and mine looks shorter... I guess I just haven't seen a auto of his that wide.

agreed, everything looks legit, but that is a long auto.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(08-31-2011, 01:01 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: agreed, everything looks legit, but that is a long auto.
The only thing I can think of is someone had a buyback and maybe forged the auto on a different card? Then, they just used the sticker and certificate card from the other... The auto just doesn't look real to me....

(08-31-2011, 08:43 AM)htowntigger Wrote: The only thing I can think of is someone had a buyback and maybe forged the auto on a different card? Then, they just used the sticker and certificate card from the other... The auto just doesn't look real to me....
if they removed the sticker from the true autoed buyback, wouldnt it ruin the real card?
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(08-31-2011, 11:51 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: if they removed the sticker from the true autoed buyback, wouldnt it ruin the real card?
Yeah, good point. I don't know what it would do to the card or sticker. I am curious to see what it goes for.

And on that note... did you guys see that it went for $8K?