`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 decent blaster a/g

1 decent blaster a/g
so i pcked up a blaster well i was out the helton and the fortunes mini were in the same pack.Photobucket
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

RE: 1 decent blaster a/g
I'll trade anything I have for that Fortunes mini, let me know if you're interested in trading, lucky lucky to pull that from retail Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

ty they are all going up for trade i will check your org.You must really like the minis

PM sent

(08-25-2011, 11:23 AM)bman12 Wrote: so i pcked up a blaster well i was out the helton and the fortunes mini were in the same pack.
I did the same thing a couple weeks back... pulled a relic and the Blackbeard fortunes mini in the same pack. Nice pulls!
*Please note that in all of my future trades, I will require extra time to ship. I have no adequate transportation to a post office. If you don't want to wait, please do not trade with me.*

I am new to this.. but I want your Ellsbury either Cash Considerations or trades , I wanna build up my good feedback so starting out on small transcations.. so PM me. if you are willing to part it.

(08-27-2011, 12:06 AM)Pedey4MVP Wrote: I am new to this.. but I want your Ellsbury either Cash Considerations or trades , I wanna build up my good feedback so starting out on small transcations.. so PM me. if you are willing to part it.
you have to load cards in your org for me to be able to send you a trade request.

Wow 9 minis in 8 packs....pretty good box.

the fortunes was stuck to the helton not sure it was supposed to be in that box but not complaining.