`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
05 Topps Selective Swatch, MAVS players?

05 Topps Selective Swatch, MAVS players?
Does anyone happen to have another one of these Jason Terry 1/1's? or any MAVS Selective Swatches for that matter? I have the "S" swatch and found two others on Ebay (1 JT and 1 Dirk). Looking to complete the letters, thanks!
[Image: Terry_S.jpg]

RE: 05 Topps Selective Swatch, MAVS players?
s stands for shaq

(08-26-2011, 03:31 PM)ShaqEatsThat Wrote: s stands for shaq
Huh? what's that have to do with the thread?

(08-26-2011, 03:36 PM)adidasking417 Wrote: Huh? what's that have to do with the thread?
That dude is a cool trader, but he doesn't understand the definition of trolling. He has done the same to threads of mine. He killed the last topic thread I started with off the wall comments like this.

When xtreme (moderator) is back in the full swing of things, he will inform Alex (Shaqeatsthat) of the reason you can't go OFF topic on threads.

What your doing Alex, is called trolling and there are rules against it in most forums. C'mon man!!!
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(08-26-2011, 04:23 PM)got watcha want Wrote: That dude is a cool trader, but he doesn't understand the definition of trolling. He has done the same to threads of mine. He killed the last topic thread I started with off the wall comments like this.

When xtreme (moderator) is back in the full swing of things, he will inform Alex (Shaqeatsthat) of the reason you can't go OFF topic on threads.

What your doing Alex, is called trolling and there are rules against it in most forums. C'mon man!!!
I've already removed quite a few comments of his from threads like that, where he said something like "I like tacos." If a person makes a thread, the comments to that thread should be very closely related to that topic but not stray too far into a different conversation.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

I got a jalen rose but no terry sorry