`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC Advice

RE: PC Advice
(08-25-2011, 11:09 PM)alanch Wrote: Thanks for the advice everybody. Definitely agree with passing duplicates on as freebies if I can help someone build their collection or using them to trade for things I don't have yet.

I appreciate everything that I have gotten both trades and freebies. I know the thought and effort that go into both which is why I like giving things out as well. Guess it's just something I will have to think about as I keep building my PC. Thanks!

Yeah. Good way to look at it. Haha. Gifts have more meaning attached to them than trades or purchases.

`

Will check you and see if there is anything I could use. Thanks!

Love the stuff you sent me lump! Feel like I got alot more from you than what I
sent out. What do your wife and son collect just out of curiosity?
Well I'm glad to help brother, it honestly makes the hobby a lot more fun for my wife, son, and I. As far as what we collect the wife well she seems to like Montana and 2010 sweet spot, the son he likes any kind of gu ( he likes to touch the patches ), and I collect my chiefs and my spa set for the moment and trying to finish the last of wifey's feshman fabric set.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Atleast contact the member that gave it to you and seek their approval.

I don't mind what people do with stuff I send, as long as they aren't cryin' and whinin' bout getting free stuff.

I doubt many people mind, but it is polite to ask.
Insert Banner.

(08-25-2011, 11:25 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Well I'm glad to help brother, it honestly makes the hobby a lot more fun for my wife, son, and I. As far as what we collect the wife well she seems to like Montana and 2010 sweet spot, the son he likes any kind of gu ( he likes to touch the patches ), and I collect my chiefs and my spa set for the moment and trying to finish the last of wifey's feshman fabric set.
I've had more fun since I started sending out freebies too. I have more fun making someone else's day. Just wish I had more cool stuff to send out to people.
(08-25-2011, 11:39 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: Atleast contact the member that gave it to you and seek their approval.

I don't mind what people do with stuff I send, as long as they aren't cryin' and whinin' bout getting free stuff.

I doubt many people mind, but it is polite to ask.
Thanks gooch! Can't imagine many people would complain about freebies, but I suppose there are some people that are too picky.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

(08-25-2011, 06:31 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: You're not trading the ones you were given as gifts you are trading the ones you already had Smile
Love that philosophy Smile And I actually do that. If I recieve a freebie, I mark it and DO NOT trade it. But I will trade the one I had originally to help a fellow collector.

Others on here give the freebies as something extra, in my case it's usually that extra base or in some other cases an auto or jsy. But I've traded freebies, 99% of which were non-pc items. Sometimes it just works out that an extra card from some one else helps some other trader you might know down the road.

Once they're in your possesions, they're yours to do whatever. I think it'd be awesome for all the right cards to go to the right people, eventually.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"