`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You have to read this.....

You have to read this.....
This guy on Ebay sent me this message. He wants me to leave feedback before I get the cards

i wanted to know if you cane send a positive feedback to me today PLEASE PLEASE i will send the cards tomm forsure and i add some extra cards and please please its cause i relly need the money PLEASE PLEASE ill give you the tracking and everthing tomm once i send them its cause paypal holds my money until i get a feedback so please if you can lmk thanks PLEASE LMK THANKS!

RE: You have to read this.....
That's eBay's new thing... low feedback causes them to delay receiving payment. He's screwed up in the past. Not feeling confident about things changing, given his rantings in his message to you. Good luck!
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

WTF? What's this guys overall feedback score and percentage?
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

I almost feel bad....Paypal holds his money because he has a history of slow shipping. If he really needs the money that bad, that's really sad. I have this picture in the back of my head of a guy waiting to sell a card so he can go buy dinner for his kids. I'm soft, so I'd probably ask him to call me so I could get the low down............

BTW, how much $ is it?
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

If you do leave the feedback now.....you are really putting all your faith in a guy with a shady record on the bay.
My business side says NO WAY, but my ethical side says to look into it a bit more and after learning more about the situation...make a good decision.

Don't do it man... Just make him wait it out...I know it seems mean, but protect yourself...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

There is probably a reason why he has a low feedback score and if he wants to improve his score he needs to improve his service like same day shipping! I NEVER LEAVE FEEDBACK FOR A SELLER UNTIL I GET POSITIVE FEEDBACK FROM THE SELLER FOR ME!
I collect Emmitt Smith jersey and auto cards!!!

[Image: 128275960523260m.jpg]

My Lil Emmitt Smith PC - http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-899584.html

....BAHAHAHAHAHA

That is strange how he is begging. But I can almost promise he has 100% feedback. I have a restricted eBay account because of 12 slow shipping dings on 325 sales. And 7 high shipping charges ($2 is too high?). eBay will restrict sellers for anything small thing. Just saying.
Hockey PC's: Tomas Tatar, Alexander Burmistrov, Boris Valabik, Zach Bogosian
Football PC's: Titus Young, Jimmy Smith, Ed Dickson, Michael Oher, Flacco/Rice and Manningham/Henne dual cards.
Always gone Thur-Sun
[Image: NUC-1.png]

I would NOT do that. You're basically saying you're happy with the experience before you're even half done. They've admitted they haven't even sent your order out yet..
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)