`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You won't believe who I graphed today

You won't believe who I graphed today
A new Seattle Team Shop location just opened up in a mall north of Seattle (Lynnwood) and they have been featuring special days specific to various teams where they have been bringing in sports figures from there. For example, they brought in the UW mascot yesterday and are having two Sounders in on Thursday to sign autographs. Anyway, today was WSU day, and with me being a Cougar fan in general I decided to go.

The signing of this Wazzu legend was scheduled for 1-2 pm. I got there about 12:45 and was mildly surprised to find that I was sixth in line. He arrived on time and after two minutes it was my turn with him. First, I handed him his Topps RC, which he gladly signed. Next up was a Seahawks yearbook he appeared in despite his not ever making the team. Seeing that yearbook page cause him to spend no less than five minutes leafing through it. Finally, I got my Cougar mini helmet inked up, thanked him, and left. There was still nobody behind me in line.

It took all of seven minutes, including the five spent with my item, for the signing with Ryan Leaf to be all but finished.

RE: You won't believe who I graphed today
lol I spent this whole time waiting to see who it was gonna be, when I scrolled to the end I was a little surprised lol Smile
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

He played high school ball at CMR high in Great Falls, MT where I live now, I don't know him though since I'm from Minnesota Smile
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

That's great. Bust or not at least he's still loyal to his alma mater.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

nice job

Remember him for his college games not Pro thats all i can say
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

Good story. As he was flipping through the yearbook, you have have told him, "Knock it off!". Kidding. Pretty cool. It's ashame more people didn't show up.

(08-21-2011, 09:54 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: He played high school ball at CMR high in Great Falls, MT where I live now, I don't know him though since I'm from Minnesota Smile
I live in Great Falls , MT too. Small world. I went to CMR, but he graduated before I went there so I didn't know him.

ahhh I actually remember being a little kid and pop warner football coming to town for the first time.
Heath and Benji Shular were at the sign ups and they took Polaroids with each person and signed it....then gave us an 8x10 and signed it....and me being a little kid and all about the football cards....brought Heath 5 or 6 cards and he gladly signed them.

(08-21-2011, 10:15 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: Remember him for his college games not Pro thats all i can say
I for one would rather not, LOL. Smile Still, I'm also surprised there weren't more people there. There are a lot of Cougs west of the mountains, and he did take them to Pasadena.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)