`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
brian wilson auto

brian wilson auto
i was watchin a giants game a couple night ago and then i was searchin around here and i have never seen a brian wilson auto...if there is such a thing i would like to trade for it thanks lmk

RE: brian wilson auto
I traded one away a while ago.....was stupid and traded it for a couple braves cards I thought were nicer.....turns out i traded down $60.....DUMB.....was a Brian Wilson RC auto
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

(08-21-2011, 04:26 PM)krykslr Wrote: I traded one away a while ago.....was stupid and traded it for a couple braves cards I thought were nicer.....turns out i traded down $60.....DUMB.....was a Brian Wilson RC auto
o that stinks...i probably would have dont the same thing cause he didtn start out to good

(08-21-2011, 04:19 PM)tebowrocks Wrote: i was watchin a giants game a couple night ago and then i was searchin around here and i have never seen a brian wilson auto...if there is such a thing i would like to trade for it thanks lmk

Currently 7 for sale on Ebay right now, can see what they look like.

(08-21-2011, 04:34 PM)sesamestreet4life Wrote: Currently 7 for sale on Ebay right now, can see what they look like.
thank you for letting me kno

(08-21-2011, 04:31 PM)tebowrocks Wrote: o that stinks...i probably would have dont the same thing cause he didtn start out to good
Yeah that's exactly what happened....I pulled the Wilson during his RC year, and he had a rough start around when I got out of the hobby for a few years.....then came back and saw someone looking for him and was like "HEY! he has a dale murphy 2x relic and a couple other relics".....so i traded it....later to find it was $60 in his favor.....im dumb lol
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

(08-21-2011, 04:46 PM)krykslr Wrote: Yeah that's exactly what happened....I pulled the Wilson during his RC year, and he had a rough start around when I got out of the hobby for a few years.....then came back and saw someone looking for him and was like "HEY! he has a dale murphy 2x relic and a couple other relics".....so i traded it....later to find it was $60 in his favor.....im dumb lol
hahaha that stinks ive dont that a few times...i was a a lcs a few years back and saw a peyton hillis rookie/25 for like 5 so i got and now its like 30