Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which one?! Help?!

Which one?! Help?!
Which one would be better?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120762272469?ssP...1423.l2649

or

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220836454026?ssP...1423.l2649

NOTE: I DO NOT KNOW THE OWNER OF EITHER OF THESE AUCTIONS!

RE: Which one?! Help?!
Both... Wink

Bid on the jersey, but make an offer on the photo anyway. If forced to choose, I'd always go with the jersey. The photo is nice, especially the Captain Morgan pose, but you SHOULD be able to get a signed photo for less than that.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(08-20-2011, 12:44 AM)all day baby Wrote: Both... Wink

Bid on the jersey, but make an offer on the photo anyway. If forced to choose, I'd always go with the jersey. The photo is nice, especially the Captain Morgan pose, but you SHOULD be able to get a signed photo for less than that.
Can't get both. I have to pay for a framed 16x20 Brian Dawkins photo

Personally, I would go with the JSY. I don't really care to collect him (I also have nothing against him), but I would go with the AU'd JSY b/c it is just a cooler piece to own IMO. I am curious as to why he has the Capt. Morgan pose in the pic AND decided to sign so close to his crotch. Wink Big Grin

I just love the picture haha

Jersey all the way
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

I'd say go with the auto'd jersey. Although the photo has a cool pose, autographed photo's are more common than autographed jerseys. And this being a throwback jersey.... Id say go jersey.

On a side note... I have both autographed photo's & autographed jerseys hanging on my walls, and the autographed jerseys stand out more and look WAAAAAY cooler (when framed).
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**