`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I jumped on the bandwagon-INCEPTION

RE: I jumped on the bandwagon-INCEPTION
You get a box like that and you're NOT gonna get another one? I'd get another one and try to keep your luck going! Smile Great hit on the Newton. Congratulations!
[Image: MR.jpg] #'d 3/10!

I collect HOF'ers, my New England Patriots, Current NFL Stars, and anything else that catches my eye!
http://s646.photobucket.com/albums/uu188...ards%20FT/

I agree... Inception might be your unicorn

Might as well stop while your ahead !! Congrats on the Cam.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Not too bad, even if it is Cram Newtian !!
Insert Banner.

(08-17-2011, 05:55 PM)tmhst11 Wrote: Nice pull. I pulled a Newton patch from the box I bought but not one like that!!! Nice! I'm interested in it!
Thanks! Not sure what I'm going to do with it.
(08-17-2011, 06:09 PM)orange1fan322 Wrote: You get a box like that and you're NOT gonna get another one? I'd get another one and try to keep your luck going! Smile Great hit on the Newton. Congratulations!
lol...I have to quit while I'm ahead.
(08-17-2011, 06:22 PM)usafshelland Wrote: I agree... Inception might be your unicorn
It's my quadracorn! lol

Has anyone seen that commercial?
(08-17-2011, 08:35 PM)mik253 Wrote: Might as well stop while your ahead !! Congrats on the Cam.
Agreed! Thanks!
(08-17-2011, 09:12 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: Not too bad, even if it is Cram Newtian !!
Gracias!

Holy Cow G!!! I hate Screwton, but take advantage and sell that puppy while it's hot!! Smile
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Nice hit man.... I went and opened 7 packs before you got there, glad to know I left you something. I got a couple of nice patches and a Ryan Williams /10 and an Ingram /75 Vann went a little crazy ordering 24 boxes of it. I opened a National Treasures there too and pulled a Clausen rookie patch auto /99, Bradford ball three color patch auto /25, Harvin jersey auto /5, and a Cooley jersey auto /5 in the same box, best I have ever opened at Vanns. Congrats on the Newton, if I were you that thing would be on the bay and get you something for your set or a Brady.
I collect New Orleans Saints, Atlanta Braves, and just about anything else that
catches my eye.

Wow! That Cam is nice!
........... I hope we run him over.............. =)
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

That was a seriously sick box - congrats! I'd quit too because there is no way the next box would even compare. BTW I picked up another box of 2010 Limited and it was U-G-L-Y. Would you believe I got the Portis and Charlie Taylor Threads cards - the EXACT same cards I traded to you a few months back? Ugh! LMK if you are doing a second set and they are yours, LOL.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(08-17-2011, 09:29 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Holy Cow G!!! I hate Screwton, but take advantage and sell that puppy while it's hot!! Smile
Thanks! Yes, I think I'm going to enroll him in eBayside High.
(08-17-2011, 10:42 PM)sufi1983 Wrote: Nice hit man.... I went and opened 7 packs before you got there, glad to know I left you something. I got a couple of nice patches and a Ryan Williams /10 and an Ingram /75 Vann went a little crazy ordering 24 boxes of it. I opened a National Treasures there too and pulled a Clausen rookie patch auto /99, Bradford ball three color patch auto /25, Harvin jersey auto /5, and a Cooley jersey auto /5 in the same box, best I have ever opened at Vanns. Congrats on the Newton, if I were you that thing would be on the bay and get you something for your set or a Brady.
Thanks! I was wondering if that was you. I saw all the boxes piled up on the counter. Sounds like you did very well too. I would have loved to pull an Ingram!
(08-18-2011, 12:14 AM)jheringa09 Wrote: Wow! That Cam is nice!
........... I hope we run him over.............. =)
Yes, it's good lookin'! I hope too stick it to him too this year!
(08-18-2011, 04:10 AM)uwash97 Wrote: That was a seriously sick box - congrats! I'd quit too because there is no way the next box would even compare. BTW I picked up another box of 2010 Limited and it was U-G-L-Y. Would you believe I got the Portis and Charlie Taylor Threads cards - the EXACT same cards I traded to you a few months back? Ugh! LMK if you are doing a second set and they are yours, LOL.
Definitely quiting while I'm ahead!
Same thing happened to me with Limited. I picked up 2 Material Phenoms and the next 2 boxes I opened were the ones I just picked up. I'm not doing a second set. Especially since finishing the first is so frustrating! lol