`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Looking for these Members (UPDATED 01/08/2024)

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 7/28/11)
This would be the 2nd time he has had issues-no reply to date to my PMs
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 7/28/11)
(07-28-2011, 08:36 PM)floydtown Wrote: This would be the 2nd time he has had issues-no reply to date to my PMs
If this is the 2nd time, he needs the permanent ban...no more apologies and I'm sorries.

RE: Looking for these Members
(02-20-2011, 01:41 AM)alamosakid Wrote: paploiuebeaches also owes me
and i have sent my info to you...havent heard anythin
Surprised to see Rimcdonald on there..

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 7/30/11)
Thanks for all the work you put in Floyd
Me being fairly new means I have to do a lot of sending first....although a lot of members send first to me since they know me from other sites, a lot don't and knowing you are on the lookout for all the bad guys makes me feel better about sending out man.

Yeah I still can't believe how rimcdonald is one here...something must be going on
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

1) What's MSF?
2) Why was hardcount32 removed the first time? Should have left his arse up there with a warning/caution sign... sorry, I'm still irritated that I lost two Autos to him.

Must send first.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(08-01-2011, 03:52 AM)bustin 5 knots Wrote: Yeah I still can't believe how rimcdonald is one here...something must be going on
I gave him the benefit of the doubt also at first trust me, especially since he hadn't logged on in a long time so i assumed something came up...but he read one of my pms, didn't open the other one , and logged on july 18th, which was like 7 weeks after the trade was finalized and he never responded. I was told he owes people on other sites too...I would understand whatever his reason was, but why would he not send me a quick pm responding to me ? Once i saw that he read one of my pms i was pissed, and i left him all 1's on his feedback.

(08-01-2011, 05:12 PM)usafshelland Wrote: 1) What's MSF?
2) Why was hardcount32 removed the first time? Should have left his arse up there with a warning/caution sign... sorry, I'm still irritated that I lost two Autos to him.
I believe he has been in a must send first situation twice. Besides, it speaks volumes when you ignore messages from mods.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

I really hate to see people get burned.
I think the person that dosent send in the trade should get ONE week to respond and give a valid reason then Make it up plus interest or face permanent ban.