`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to complete Ginter base and relic set.. have plenty of ginter to trade Woody!

Looking to complete Ginter base and relic set.. have plenty of ginter to trade Woody!
I am looking to make a set of all of the regular size cards... after 3 boxes I am not even close to the 1-300 set... so looking to make trades. I am also going for the entrie relic set. I am about 115/18X.. getting there.

All my minis are for trade!!!

Everything i need is marked as so in my org

I also hit Ginter Wood Card of Brett Myers... asking 80 or its going on ebay later

Photobucket

Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

RE: Looking to complete Ginter base and relic set.. have plenty of ginter to trade Woody!
(07-31-2011, 02:00 PM)captdolo Wrote: I am looking to make a set of all of the regular size cards... after 3 boxes I am not even close to the 1-300 set... so looking to make trades. I am also going for the entrie relic set. I am about 115/18X.. getting there.

All my minis are for trade!!!

Everything i need is marked as so in my org

I also hit Ginter Wood Card of Brett Myers... asking 80 or its going on ebay later
Offer sent. I have a lot of what you need. Let me know.
Baseball- 2019 Allen and Ginter and Topps Chrome Inserts. Fernando Tatis Jr. and New York Mets.

Hockey - Auston Matthews. 2019-20 Upper Deck Young Guns and Insert Sets. New York Islanders.

RE: Looking to complete Ginter base and relic set.. have plenty of ginter to trade Woody!
Offer sent. Thanks!
[Image: chipper.jpg]

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.

Thank you everyone. I have 1 -300 completed and a bunch of the inserts 74 more to go of the regular cards
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

Check my org i have some ginter

I have a bunch of what you need....

utley,ethier, castro., ramirez, tabata auto...and a bunch of SP's I need the Cano's..have base and relic...
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

check me out i have most of what I have for subsets in my org.. just not base cards yet

Do you have any dupes of GU. I have a dupe GU of Tyler Colvin.