`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010-11 Luxury Suite Review

2010-11 Luxury Suite Review
For a high-end product, the player checklist is extremely poor.

What are your thoughts about this product?

RE: 2010-11 Luxury Suite Review
On the bright side, they are nice looking cards, and some of the patches are pretty awesome.
That being said, the "hits" are nearly all gu cards, as there are very few autos available, especially of established players.
Besides that, I'm not a big fan of all the different versions of the cards...I don't need to be chasing jersey cards that are numbered to 599, 525, 150, 100, 50, 25, 10 ...etc. all for the same player. It's pretty watered down.
I collect Dany Heatley, Nicklas Backstrom, all Red Wings and most Yankees.

the pricing point for what you get, is too high for this product
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

I agree with comment about the player checklist being extremely week for a higher end product.

(07-29-2011, 02:23 PM)runfromabear Wrote: I agree with comment about the player checklist being extremely week for a higher end product.
+1 they should have dropped the price point of the checklist was this weak

It is good design and the quality is near perfect. Way too much money though.

There seems to be a lot of higher quality stuff from some obscure players that maybe don't normally have a dual relic, or nice patch card readily available in other sets. Personally, I have cracked quite a few boxes of these (I think 4 now?) and have gotten nothing for my PC. And the cards I have gotten that are nice patches, etc... aren't BV nearly what they should be for the price per pack. Then again you can't really judge a patch price on book value. But I had a Getzlaf Prime Patch /20, 4 Color... but BV was $20, cmon.

i find myself thinking everything panini puts out is overpriced (except score of course). the values on their cards are pretty bad....the fact that they sold ANY donruss at srp of $3.50-ish is stealing...same with pinnacle...oh $4.50 for a pack and the best rc is worth $25...where do i sign up? ya right, what a joke..

(07-30-2011, 03:20 PM)shotsavereboundscore Wrote: i find myself thinking everything panini puts out is overpriced (except score of course). the values on their cards are pretty bad....the fact that they sold ANY donruss at srp of $3.50-ish is stealing...same with pinnacle...oh $4.50 for a pack and the best rc is worth $25...where do i sign up? ya right, what a joke..
hopefully Deliminator is better but with it coming out the same time as the Cup be interesting