IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling cards.

Selling cards.
Check my organize.

RE: Selling cards.
(07-27-2011, 11:17 PM)xMathers24x Wrote: Check my organize.
FYI:
You have to list your cards in your organizer before you can start training or selling!
I’m interested in the Lebron James card
http://s555.photobucket.com/albums/jj472/TNESMITH1833/
I’m interested in any Lebron James cards.
[Image: img006.jpg]

In organize, you have to mark them for sale. Right now they are just in there. Please fix this. Thank you very much.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

did i fix it?

(07-28-2011, 08:55 AM)xMathers24x Wrote: did i fix it?
I cannot see them for sale. I myself have failed to try and figure this out myself since the change on the site migration.

I assume you will have to arrange the column view in your organize to show a sell quantity and a price. Then you have to add say a 1 to the quantity box and a price to that box.

I am going to try it myself with my organize and see if there is something I am missing also.
OK, when you go into organize hit the "choose columns" link in the light blue header. Choose the sell tab and the sell price tab. You must drag both tabs to the left side and place them in whatever order for your layout. After hitting OK to save your layout, input a price and a quantity of the card in each box that requires it for each single listing.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(07-28-2011, 09:12 AM)got watcha want Wrote: I cannot see them for sale. I myself have failed to try and figure this out myself since the change on the site migration.

I assume you will have to arrange the column view in your organize to show a sell quantity and a price. Then you have to add say a 1 to the quantity box and a price to that box.

I am going to try it myself with my organize and see if there is something I am missing also.
OK, when you go into organize hit the "choose columns" link in the light blue header. Choose the sell tab and the sell price tab. You must drag both tabs to the left side and place them in whatever order for your layout. After hitting OK to save your layout, input a price and a quantity of the card in each box that requires it for each single listing.
There is the selling layout you can use. Smile

OP, no, it's not fixed. Put your Organize in Selling Layout and then make sure the sell column has a value of 1 or higher and that you have a Sell Price.

In my browser that I am using now, when you place your cursor on the tab the layout bar drops behing the blue header and you cannot read the options. So you may have to use the "choose columns" link if you are using an older browser as I am.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

(07-28-2011, 12:12 PM)got watcha want Wrote: In my browser that I am using now, when you place your cursor on the tab the layout bar drops behing the blue header and you cannot read the options. So you may have to use the "choose columns" link if you are using an older browser as I am.
Oh yeah, I forgot you're using IE7 right?

yep, alot of people do still, especially if it is a large business computer like this one I am using right now at work.

I am checking out best buy and their pricing on laptops is as good or better than AAFES. I may just go and buy a new laptop there with all the updates I need today.

Toshiba or Dell, anybody have recomendations between the two? Those are the two brands I have narrowed it down to on a new laptop.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

but idk how much i want to sell them for. thats why i want offers?
lol