`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back!!! Trade me your Helton I need!

RE: Trade me your Helton I need!
Now that A&G is out...thought I'd bump this again. All of my wants are marked in my organize and show up when trading.

Thanks - Dale
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

hey, i have an interesting card i bought off ebay you might be interested in- 2004 leaf second edition sunday dress helton gu- it says 1/1 on the back but its not in holo and i cant tell if someone just like put it on? the guy said it was legit and refused to give me my money back. i can take a pic if you're interested

Cool can i see a pic? Does it also say Sample? I have seen samples that guys have been selling as 1/1s.

Thanks - Dale

(07-24-2011, 01:40 AM)sportznuht Wrote: hey, i have an interesting card i bought off ebay you might be interested in- 2004 leaf second edition sunday dress helton gu- it says 1/1 on the back but its not in holo and i cant tell if someone just like put it on? the guy said it was legit and refused to give me my money back. i can take a pic if you're interested

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

(07-24-2011, 09:06 AM)dspainjr Wrote: Cool can i see a pic? Does it also say Sample? I have seen samples that guys have been selling as 1/1s.

Thanks - Dale
it doesnt say sample. its either legit or someone like pressed the numbers in there- its hard to explain here are some pics sry they are backwards

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Anyone else?

(07-25-2011, 06:13 PM)dspainjr Wrote: Anyone else?
Do you have any interest in my card?

Can't really see the stamp...is the GU'd just a piece of jersey or is it a patch? Thanks

(07-25-2011, 06:49 PM)sportznuht Wrote: Do you have any interest in my card?

(07-25-2011, 07:01 PM)dspainjr Wrote: Can't really see the stamp...is the GU'd just a piece of jersey or is it a patch? Thanks
just a jersey...

Oh ok, thanks any way.

(07-25-2011, 07:25 PM)sportznuht Wrote: just a jersey...

i've got a 2005 turkey red gold jersey /25

pulled it out of a retail pack from the exchange at buckley afb...i imagine where this card could have possibly ended up...somewhere in a kids junk drawer or something...i was stunned when i pulled it

pricing is n/a but you let me know how generous you want to be if you want it Smile
[Image: nolan_display_image.jpg]
BRING BACK DONRUSS!