Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Organize, Recently Added
07-23-2011, 06:25 PM
My Organize, Recently Added
Can I edit the criteria for Recently Added. Will it really work. Can I do a query by selected dates and timesframes. How do I edit the criteria for Recently Added, right now all my cards are in there and I don't want to delete 'recently added' folder from each card
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2011, 09:00 AM
RE: My Organize, Recently Added
(07-23-2011 06:25 PM)jcvfjr Wrote:  Can I edit the criteria for Recently Added. Will it really work. Can I do a query by selected dates and timesframes. How do I edit the criteria for Recently Added, right now all my cards are in there and I don't want to delete 'recently added' folder from each card

I was wondering the same thing. I don't see an easy way to do it other than search by certain descriptions, highlight all items selected, and move to a different folder in mass. Can take quite a while to do it this way!!

Need the following for my 1986-1995 Barry Larkin collection
(Currently have 477/479):

88 Score Samples #72
95 UD Electric Diamond Gold #405

Please send me a PM if you have any of these!
Interested in buying any other Larkin cards that I don't have as well!!
07-24-2011, 10:17 AM
RE: My Organize, Recently Added
when you add stuff, it doesnt go to recently added, it goes to all items. recently added is a defunct system folder from the old site. the only things that go there are things you already had there before the switch, or stuff you manually put there

onedollardutch.blogspot.com