Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My josh hamilton auto ft for another hamilton auto

RE: My josh hamilton auto ft for another hamilton auto
i might b intrested depending on which hammyauto u want.,
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

i like the sweet spot or a tribute one...

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]

sweet spot would b out for sure. i might b able to do the tribute let me get back too u later today or tonight.

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

(07-22-2011, 10:49 AM)908 Wrote: sweet spot would b out for sure. i might b able to do the tribute let me get back too u later today or tonight.
ok thanks

which tribute? and do you want to make a bigger trade?

(07-22-2011, 12:30 PM)908 Wrote: which tribute? and do you want to make a bigger trade?
ill look and see, also were you interested in other cards?

(07-22-2011, 12:36 PM)p18mann Wrote: ill look and see, also were you interested in other cards?
do you have any pujols higher end cards like rookies?

(07-22-2011, 12:44 PM)908 Wrote: do you have any pujols higher end cards like rookies?
i have a starlin castro topps chrome red rc 17/25
no pujols