`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny story... Mostly sad-

RE: Funny story... Mostly sad-
(07-21-2011, 08:27 AM)branesergen Wrote: Send it in for a replacement with a nice little letter asking how Score could put such a damaged card in its packs! lol
That's deff an idea, I hadn't thought of that... lol.
(07-21-2011, 01:41 AM)all day baby Wrote: It could have been worse... You could have fallen off your bike and been the thing the cars ran over.
That's true but I was in no danger-
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

(07-21-2011, 01:48 AM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Wow, that sucks, bad like. Those autos are tough enough to pull in hobby boxes, let alone blasters! Especially top-tier rookies like Julio Jones! Sorry to hear that man.
No sh**. That blows, you have had some bad luck my friend. Sounds like something that would happen to me. Did you get your Bowman Vick yet??
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(07-21-2011, 09:26 AM)jncdrew Wrote: No sh**. That blows, you have had some bad luck my friend. Sounds like something that would happen to me. Did you get your Bowman Vick yet??
It's been a bad streak but I do have a deal locked down for a 2001 BC Vick graded 9.5 with 10 auto, Hoping to get it Sat or Monday! I'll be sure to post a pic of it when it comes in.

(07-21-2011, 09:37 AM)seaw0lf Wrote: It's been a bad streak but I do have a deal locked down for a 2001 BC Vick graded 9.5 with 10 auto, Hoping to get it Sat or Monday! I'll be sure to post a pic of it when it comes in.
well thats good news amidst all this Wink
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(07-21-2011, 09:37 AM)seaw0lf Wrote: It's been a bad streak but I do have a deal locked down for a 2001 BC Vick graded 9.5 with 10 auto, Hoping to get it Sat or Monday! I'll be sure to post a pic of it when it comes in.
Dude, that is awesome, gem mint, gold bar, doesnt get much better than that. I am happy for you for sure! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(07-21-2011, 09:42 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Dude, that is awesome, gem mint, gold bar, doesnt get much better than that. I am happy for you for sure! Smile
Yeah, it looks like a beauty from the pics I've seen. I'll feel better bout it when it's in hand. Thanks jncdrew-
(07-21-2011, 09:39 AM)patsfan129 Wrote: well thats good news amidst all this Wink
Yelp, I'm pretty stoked bout it!

(07-21-2011, 08:27 AM)branesergen Wrote: Send it in for a replacement with a nice little letter asking how Score could put such a damaged card in its packs! lol
Nice to know where you stand, maybe a " must send first " tag should be placed on your account, because that is the exact same thing as scamming someone for cards...

(07-21-2011, 09:11 AM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Definitely do that!
Same thing goes for you that I said to branesergen.

(07-21-2011, 09:16 AM)seaw0lf Wrote: That's deff an idea, I hadn't thought of that... lol.
Actually attempt that and I am sure Floydtown will do the right thing and place you on the perma ban list.

It's happened many times before to people that attempted doing that, it's basically the same thing as scamming someone else here for cards, it's your fault it was damaged, not the companies, so why should they have to reimburse you for your own mistake?

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(07-21-2011, 10:06 AM)shezdoni Wrote: Nice to know where you stand, maybe a " must send first " tag should be placed on your account, because that is the exact same thing as scamming someone for cards...

Actually attempt that and I am sure Floydtown will do the right thing and place you on the perma ban list.

It's happened many times before to people that attempted doing that, it's basically the same thing as scamming someone else here for cards, it's your fault it was damaged, not the companies, so why should they have to reimburse you for your own mistake?
Because the card company's scams each of us every single day by putting expired redemptions in packs and giving us nothing in return. Its way different then scamming a person on here as that is a person who did nothing wrong. Card companies are in it for the money, they can afford to give one of us a little something once in a while.

(07-21-2011, 10:06 AM)shezdoni Wrote: Nice to know where you stand, maybe a " must send first " tag should be placed on your account, because that is the exact same thing as scamming someone for cards...

Shez,

I'm glad to see someone else on here is honest and not a hoodloom (sp?).
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(07-21-2011, 10:19 AM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Because the card company's scams each of us every single day by putting expired redemptions in packs and giving us nothing in return. Its way different then scamming a person on here as that is a person who did nothing wrong. Card companies are in it for the money, they can afford to give one of us a little something once in a while.
[Image: Baby_cries.gif]

(07-21-2011, 10:19 AM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Wah, Wah, I bought a pack of 2005 Donruss cards, and the redemption card isn't any good in 2011 after 6 years. wah, wah.
Go cry me a river some place else, buying sports card is the same as playing the lottery, you spend your money and you take your chances, and just like lottery ticket's, you can only collect the prize until a certain period of time, which is usually a year, then after that tough tiddlywinks.

And it is no different than scamming someone on here, stealing is stealing no matter which way you look at it or who you stole it from.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35