`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 box Allen & Ginter, probably my last ever

RE: 2 box Allen & Ginter, probably my last ever
(07-13-2011, 10:06 PM)jbmm161 Wrote: Ton of red sox relics would have made a great box break for sox fan.
like me Smile
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

I refuse to pay 20 bucks to trade on this site when there are free sites, so I cant trade. Anything but the Verlander is up for sale however, pm me if you have any insert, base, or mini wants as well. No Pacquiaos, though.

(07-14-2011, 01:06 PM)dlcarst Wrote: I refuse to pay 20 bucks to trade on this site when there are free sites, so I cant trade. Anything but the Verlander is up for sale however, pm me if you have any insert, base, or mini wants as well. No Pacquiaos, though.
You could just buy an OPG for 1 month to get your trades outta the way. I'm in the same situation
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)

To trade or sell on Beckett, you will need to have cards entered into your organize, as all cards for trade or sell must be entered into your organize and marked accordingly. All transactions must be done via the trade tab at the top of the page. Check out the sticky if u need help entering your cards-Thanks, Mod

Little bit of a ouch but nice silk
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

dont give up a/g is a fun product to open. anything you dont want can easily be traded or sold.go buy more.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

Very interested in the Minor, check my bucket and PM me please
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

i dont blame you, this set is horrible. ugly, overpriced, certainly not worth the money.
[Image: OSWALT-1-3.jpg]

I saw a case break last week that I had the yankees in, thinking I could get a nice auto. There was one baseball auto in the whole case and it wasn't a yankee! The box i busted had two red sox and a verlander relic. I gambled $240 and got 7relic cards. I will not be buying A&G again. don't give a fig for the non sports stuff and with so few autos for so much money I can't waste my time.

(07-19-2011, 12:14 PM)cougarbrent Wrote: i dont blame you, this set is horrible. ugly, overpriced, certainly not worth the money.
+1!