`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
show me your carmelos!

show me your carmelos!
i dont usually check out the basketball forums because 98% of what i collect is baseball.

every time i look up carmelo on ebay, it seems like i always see the same cards, so can you please post your nice carmelo anthony cards for me to look at? not looking for trades or anything, just want to see what's out there.

thanks!

[Image: philliesguy2.png]
i collect phillies autographs.
i also collect robert andino & carmelo anthony.

RE: show me your carmelo's!
(07-18-2011, 02:51 PM)philliesguy Wrote: i dont usually check out the basketball forums because 98% of what i collect is baseball.

every time i look up carmelo on ebay, it seems like i always see the same cards, so can you please post your nice carmelo anthony cards for me to look at? not looking for trades or anything, just want to see what's out there.

thanks!

These are older scans so didn't know what I was doing but here ya go!

Exquisite 06-07 Limited Logos #/50
[Image: CarmeloAnthonyLimitedLogos.jpg]

SP Authentic 03-04 Auto
[Image: img102.jpg]
I collect Mike Piazza, Joe Flacco, Peyton Manning, and Jeff Gordon. Other than
that, whatever catches my eye. Now working on the set 09 SP Signature Signs of t
he Superbowl!

thanks for sharing! that patch/auto is sick!

(07-18-2011, 03:06 PM)philliesguy Wrote: thanks for sharing! that patch/auto is sick!

It is! It is absolutely I think my best patch of anyone that I have.
I collect Mike Piazza, Joe Flacco, Peyton Manning, and Jeff Gordon. Other than
that, whatever catches my eye. Now working on the set 09 SP Signature Signs of t
he Superbowl!

RE: show me your carmelos!
Nowhere near as good as the patch above, but this is what I've got...

[Image: CarmeloAnthony.jpg]

the messed up thing is i basically ONLY collect knicks but i refuse to collect carmelo cards until he wears a knick uniform

(07-18-2011, 04:43 PM)ShaqEatsThat Wrote: the messed up thing is i basically ONLY collect knicks but i refuse to collect carmelo cards until he wears a knick uniform
I assume you mean wearing one on the cards he is featured in right???, cause the dude has worked in the uniform for the last part of the season and the first series against the Heat.

Doesn't the newest Panini releases have him in a Knicks jersey yet??? The Totally Certified may have it or did that product get released too early for that???

The upcoming Season Update will have him featured in a Knickerbocker uniform for sure. It gets released on the 20th of July.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

(07-18-2011, 04:51 PM)got watcha want Wrote: I assume you mean wearing one on the cards he is featured in right???, cause the dude has worked in the uniform for the last part of the season and the first series against the Heat.

Doesn't the newest Panini releases have him in a Knicks jersey yet??? The Totally Certified may have it or did that product get released too early for that???

The upcoming Season Update will have him featured in a Knickerbocker uniform for sure. It gets released on the 20th of July.
yes exactly, the only 3 knicks players who i collect that DONT have to be in a knicks uniform are ewing,oakley,starks

but i also collect nyc-born players and st johns players so it kinda broadens what i can get

(07-18-2011, 02:51 PM)philliesguy Wrote: i dont usually check out the basketball forums because 98% of what i collect is baseball.

thanks!
The majority of my collection is also baseball...Rick

[Image: scan0056-1.jpg]

[Image: scan0051-1.jpg]

My PC & Trade... http://s558.photobucket.com/albums/ss22/...rts_Teams/

My trade items are at the bottom of my bucket listed as "Trade - (Type of Card)"

I'm always looking for HOF game-used in all sports...

thanks for sharing, everyone! your cards are all pretty sweet!
i just got my scanner hooked up, so i scanned my favorites

[Image: melocards.jpg]

also in my collection i have a mlb baseball signed by melo for steiner sports, its probably my favorite signed ball that i own