`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading as lots Brett, Molitor and Yount, inside

Trading as lots Brett, Molitor and Yount, inside
Here is something like what I have in mind. Use your own ideas and lets get some acrivity here. You just might enjoy having fun again.

Goerge Brett, 18 cards w/Rookie
[Image: scan0015-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0016-1.jpg]

Paul Molitor, 9 card lot
[Image: scan0017-1.jpg]

Robin Yount, 9 card lot
[Image: scan0018-3.jpg]
Yount had the misfortune of being a Rookie the same year as Brett.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: Brett, Molitor and Yount lots,,,They won't BITE!
So much better without all the gimmicks!

Lol Bill, "The Good Ole' Days".

Thinking about putting up an "Oddballs" thread so others can add to it. You must have a few of that kind of stuff. Lots of people never get to ever see anything like that. But then again they would have to come here to see it...Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

You know what set gets knocked a lot that I have ALWAYS loved the look of? The '90 Topps. I loved opening those back then. I'm pretty sure I have most of the stuff up in the first post of this thread!

(07-15-2011, 08:42 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: You know what set gets knocked a lot that I have ALWAYS loved the look of? The '90 Topps. I loved opening those back then. I'm pretty sure I have most of the stuff up in the first post of this thread!
To each his own I suppose Wink I really like the look of '87 Fleer myself.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

(07-17-2011, 09:38 PM)beatles guy Wrote: To each his own I suppose Wink I really like the look of '87 Fleer myself.
I don't know if I never paid attention or if I was already ingrained to Topps, but I don't recall ever seeing packs of Donruss or Fleer when I was a kid. The only time I recall seeing them is when I started going to card shops when I was about 13.

(07-19-2011, 06:51 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: I don't know if I never paid attention or if I was already ingrained to Topps, but I don't recall ever seeing packs of Donruss or Fleer when I was a kid. The only time I recall seeing them is when I started going to card shops when I was about 13.
You are right because I never saw '87 Fleer in the stores here, only card shops. I did run across '87 Donruss rack packs at a grocery store here in town and I thought I'd hit the jackpot.

Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

RE: Trading as lots Brett, Molitor and Yount, inside
I remember going into a card shop in Cape Cod, MA when I was a kid visiting my grandparents and almost fell over because they actually had an '83 Topps Boggs RC. He was my favorite player back then and that card seemed so out of reach to me at I think $20-$30 they had it for. I think I could pick up 4-5 of them with that money now.