`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
basketball commons, what to do

basketball commons, what to do
I have around 150-200 basketball commons and inserts ranging from the early to mid 90s that I've had for many years now and I don't know what I should do with them. I have thought about tossing them out, but also am leaning towards keeping them for trading and selling. I don't think there are any big RCs or high end stuff in the lot, but there are some base cards of star players in the mix.

If anyone can help me decide what the best thing to do would be, I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

RE: basketball commons, what to do
When you make a trade send out a few extra. I know it's not much but some people collect to build sets and would appreciate them.
[Image: sc23.jpg]

Maybe you can wait to have kids or nephews and teach them to collect and enjoy the hobby starting by giving them those cards. That's what I'm doing with my nephew, so far only a daughter and she doesn't like cards yet.

I'm always looking for Pistons and Set Fillers I need, so if you want to trade them, let me know. Thanks.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(07-08-2011, 12:59 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I'm always looking for Pistons and Set Fillers I need, so if you want to trade them, let me know. Thanks.
I'm sure I can find some Pistons cards in the mix for you.
(07-08-2011, 12:48 PM)samuel1219 Wrote: Maybe you can wait to have kids or nephews and teach them to collect and enjoy the hobby starting by giving them those cards. That's what I'm doing with my nephew, so far only a daughter and she doesn't like cards yet.
I have two boys and they are very young. I'm trying to get them into baseball cards and have already given them a bunch of old minor league cards and some 80s commons, but they don't fully understand the concept of it yet.
(07-08-2011, 12:35 PM)sports cards chris Wrote: When you make a trade send out a few extra. I know it's not much but some people collect to build sets and would appreciate them.
that's not a bad idea. thanks.

I need set fillers also, plus some base cards for the players in my sig. lmk.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

(07-09-2011, 07:35 PM)taffster74 Wrote: I need set fillers also, plus some base cards for the players in my sig. lmk.
I did remember seeing some base of Ewing. I'll have to put them aside for you

lmk which ones via pm. Most of the base I need for Ewing is from 97-98 onwards. I don't need a single card of his (except for his XRC and 92-93 Hoops AU) from 1986-87 - 1992-93. Well, I need some of the panini stuff....

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

whut i do is, i have my own site - found at http://cardsrock.toxicfarm.com - where i trade them away or give them to newer traders.

seems like i'm the only one doing anything.

any of you mooks wanna sign up, lmk.

can you look through and see if there are any jalen rose cards in there. i need base and inserts thanks.