Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Gotta Do This!
Smile 
I Gotta Do This!
I have to give a huge, HUMONGOUS shoutout to steelernation28. He sent me a message a couple of weeks ago and told me that he had been looking for me an SJax auto and finally found one. He then told me that if I got him an auto of a defensive guy, or one of the guys he collects, he would trade me. (Thanks to bott2711 for getting me the Suh and a few others!).

Anyway, the card is MY FIRST SJax RC AUTO! I got it today-2004 Topps Rookie Premiere auto! Woo-Hoo!!!

Thank you steelernation28!! (I have traded with this guy 4 times and have nothing but good things to say about him!)
[Image: 001.jpg]
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

RE: I Gotta Do This!
Sick Card!! I just love those rookie premiere cards except for the fact most of the 2007-2009 are fake. I'm glad they fixed it with serial numbering. I dont think the 2004 were faked at all so you should be safe. He has a beautiful signature..
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

WOW!!! Congratulations on your 1st Action Jackson auto card! That is a beauty.

Who would have thought a member with "steelernation28" as their username would be such a great guy?! Big Grin Way to be an easy trader steelernation28!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

NICE! I LOVE THE MUSTACHE!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

Yes i have traded with him several times, very good member! congrats on your first auto of him! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(07-09-2011, 04:42 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Yes i have traded with him several times, very good member! congrats on your first auto of him! Smile
I have others SJax autos (5 in total), but I have NEVER had an rc auto! They have been way untouchable for me...
(07-09-2011, 04:34 PM)nineof Wrote: WOW!!! Congratulations on your 1st Action Jackson auto card! That is a beauty.

Who would have thought a member with "steelernation28" as their username would be such a great guy?! Big Grin Way to be an easy trader steelernation28!!!
Gotta agree with ya there 9, but Shane has been pretty darn good. We've had quite a few little trades back and forth...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Congrats on finally getting one of his autos! Now you can move onto another milestone Smile
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

I've had a few trades with steelernation 28 as well when org was down. Always a great trader and everything went smoothly. Congrats on the Jackson auto Kelly!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Great looking auto. Congrats on your first SJax RC Auto!

Great stuff Kelly!!! Congrats on the RC auto!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos