• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new Rookie Card is A BEAST / The Beast

My new Rookie Card is A BEAST / The Beast
Enjoy
[Image: THEBEAST.jpg]

RE: My new Rookie Card is A BEAST / The Beast
Very nice.

Would love to have that beauty for my PC. First time I have seen the card, Thanks for the look Wampy. Nice shoppin'...
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

(07-08-2011, 02:47 PM)radarblip Wrote: Would love to have that beauty for my PC. First time I have seen the card, Thanks for the look Wampy. Nice shoppin'...
Thanks Mel... I have been selling modern cards to purchase vintage rookies... This one I sent an offer of 290 and it was accepted... very pleased with the price.

Anyone knows how to run a slide show on here?.. Got one set up in photobucket... but cannot get it to post properly, trying to get it in my sig..

Love the pick up!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Really nice. I have to start picking up some pre-war cards.

(07-09-2011, 10:11 AM)franciscomarina Wrote: Really nice. I have to start picking up some pre-war cards.
Pre-war are turning into my favorite cards... Just dont see too many of them out there without creases and paper loss.. and they hold their value well. Solid investment.

(07-09-2011, 10:22 AM)wampier Wrote: Pre-war are turning into my favorite cards... Just dont see too many of them out there without creases and paper loss.. and they hold their value well. Solid investment.
I picked up most of my pre-war collection back around 1998-99. Cant even touch them for 2x what I paid back then.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

nice card, would love to have one in my collection