Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Keenan Burton Super Collection

RE: Keenan Burton Super Collection
(07-06-2011, 05:01 PM)CowboysFan829488 Wrote: awesome! glad you got it
Thanks!!! Me too! I was really worried about it going higher, I know those two players arent very popular but it is somewhat of a popular set with collectors and building a rainbow set.
266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

[Image: KillerB.jpg]

(07-06-2011, 04:49 PM)killer b Wrote: Thank you!... and as a matter of fact I did, ladies and gentlemen introducing my 19th 1/1....

$33.00 Shipped.

[Image: KGrHqNmEE3HT2oHCMBOBMEbRENQ_12.jpg]
BOOM! Now that's how you come back to Beckett after a long hiatus. Showing off a sweet 1/1. Love it man.

Congratulations on #19 killer b!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

(07-06-2011, 05:47 PM)nineof Wrote: BOOM! Now that's how you come back to Beckett after a long hiatus. Showing off a sweet 1/1. Love it man.

Congratulations on #19 killer b!
Haha thanks man! you know how I work, gotta come back with a bang!!!! Should be a beauty in person! Can't wait!

266 Autographs | 19 1/1's | 6 Inscriptions | Two Game Used Jerseys SIGNED in person

Can't wait to see you scan in all the goodies again!! Smile

Welcome back Killer B! Gotta get me your addy again so I can get those Exquisites out to you!

YUM YUM!

[Image: img002.jpg]
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Hey dude! Glad to see you back! I have been slacking but talked to Keenan and if all goes as planned I will finally get his sculpt done(maybe this week) and get him over to the house!

nice to see ya back brother! Wendy lou said you might make a stealthy appearance....nicely done!
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(07-06-2011, 07:40 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Can't wait to see you scan in all the goodies again!! Smile

Welcome back Killer B! Gotta get me your addy again so I can get those Exquisites out to you!

YUM YUM!

[Image: img002.jpg]
Addy?! You mean that thing that neither of us can keep track of?! LOL I'll PM it to you Smile

Its good to be back! I'm glad I can get organized here again.
(07-06-2011, 08:12 PM)coltsfan242 Wrote: Hey dude! Glad to see you back! I have been slacking but talked to Keenan and if all goes as planned I will finally get his sculpt done(maybe this week) and get him over to the house!
Still working on it!?! haha Im just messing with you, Id love to see a picture when its done!
(07-06-2011, 09:05 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: nice to see ya back brother! Wendy lou said you might make a stealthy appearance....nicely done!
haha oh yeah, Wendy and I have kept in contact throughout my dissappearence. I never stopped collecting though Wink There is no Burton card on ebay that is safe from me!!!
Well this sucks, I'm trying to clean these cards up as much as possible but trying to resize them to a small size isn't working very well. I'm cropping them all at the same dimension but they're still ending up different sizes. Makes no sense, so I might not be revamping them all but I'll definitely be updating what I do not have on the front page!!!!

WOW! color me jealous. i sure miss the ol days of having my rams in the same zip code as i am, instead im in the void they created when moving to SL. very nice collection!
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

(07-07-2011, 09:33 AM)420ramsfan Wrote: WOW! color me jealous. i sure miss the ol days of having my rams in the same zip code as i am, instead im in the void they created when moving to SL. very nice collection!
I BET! But there is always the talk of potentially moving back, I would be sad though... but happy if they moved back and changed to the oldschool uniforms!

Thank you!!!

Good to see you get back into the swing of things. Was thinking we lost another valuable collector in the community. Hope all is well!
[Image: Kolb4.jpg]