`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worried :( .....No More.....BGS GRADE RESULTS SCAN 8/12......

RE: Worried :( .....Need some advice......
(07-05-2011, 10:32 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Did you get it off? Or out should I say?
Yeah got it off the bay Smile But gr8 news buddy. Scans will be posted in a minute !
How I got them from unstuck:

1. Left the protector with card on a breezy window sill for the amount of time from original post to time of this post

2. Gently blew on card and protector around the edges of the card. Careful not to touch the card.

3. Saw card slowly lifting from protector. Kept repeating step 2 until enough of the card was lifted and GENTLY tugged at card careful not to pull off surface while repeating step two if it still felt attached.

Not guaranteeing this will work for everyone but it worked for me Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: Worried :( .....No More..Updates :)......
So no damage at all? That's awesome very happy for you.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Awesome!!! I knew blowing on it would help, lets see some scans!!!

(07-05-2011, 11:59 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: So no damage at all? That's awesome very happy for you.
Thanks Deuce!!! I can't see any damage Big Grin Check out the scan on 1st page. I am sooooo happy Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Glad you got em' out,....those things are as bad as using a whole roll of scotch tape on a toploader.

My LCS owner loses his breath when people walk in to sell, and they have vintage Jackie Robinson RC's, etc in those 'sandwich screwdowns"
Insert Banner.

(07-06-2011, 12:02 AM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Awesome!!! I knew blowing on it would help, lets see some scans!!!
THANKS Bostonsports1!!! Scans are on the original 1st post Big Grin

Awesome, looks great. Dodged a bullet there, i was already searching some lcs shops for another for you, lol! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(07-06-2011, 12:12 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Awesome, looks great. Dodged a bullet there, i was already searching some lcs shops for another for you, lol! Smile
Thanks that was sooooo sweet Smile I really appreciate all the great posts you have put on this thread for me!!!!! It means ALOT Big Grin
(07-06-2011, 12:11 AM)itsdagooch Wrote: Glad you got em' out,....those things are as bad as using a whole roll of scotch tape on a toploader.

My LCS owner loses his breath when people walk in to sell, and they have vintage Jackie Robinson RC's, etc in those 'sandwich screwdowns"
Gooch I completely understand his fears. I am burning those d*** protectors !

(07-06-2011, 12:14 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Thanks that was sooooo sweet Smile I really appreciate all the great posts you have put on this thread for me!!!!! It means ALOT Big Grin

Gooch I completely understand his fears. I am burning those d*** protectors !
Oh it is no problem, I know of a few that would do the same for me. Smile I am just glad it worked out AND I learned a few things from this thread as well so I am very happy.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(07-06-2011, 12:14 AM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Gooch I completely understand his fears. I am burning those d*** protectors !
Actually those protectors are still good to use, as long as you put the card in a penny sleeve , they will keep the cards from warping due to humidity, heat, etc

However never put an auto card in one of those even if it is in a penny sleeve, as the ink has a tendency to stick to the sleeve.

And for those of you reading this, that do not know this yet, Keep your Autographed cards in a card board card box, and in a cool,dark, dry room, as sunlight, and even home lighting will make the autographs fade over time ( well sunlight, and fluorescent light will make them fade rather quickly )
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35