IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WEEKEND TRADING!! Let's make some trades

RE: WEEKEND TRADING!! Let's make some trades
pms and offers returned
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

pms returned
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

morning to all
My Flickr

I have a bradford rookie auto in my bucket out of 50 what of your bradfords would you trade me
http://s1176.photobucket.com/albums/x333/trimas12/

Looking for Sam Bradford, Philip Rivers, Peyton Manning

[Image: trimas13.png]

not really looking to make a bradford for bradford presently
(07-03-2011, 08:52 AM)trimas13 Wrote: I have a bradford rookie auto in my bucket out of 50 what of your bradfords would you trade me
My Flickr

(07-03-2011, 08:55 AM)ft28jags Wrote: not really looking to make a bradford for bradford presently
Someday I am going to find a way to get that SP Authentic Bradford from you Smile

we'll see, but to be honest I've got some offers I'm looking at so it might be gone soon

(07-03-2011, 09:26 AM)trimas13 Wrote: Someday I am going to find a way to get that SP Authentic Bradford from you Smile
My Flickr

(07-03-2011, 12:32 PM)ft28jags Wrote: we'll see, but to be honest I've got some offers I'm looking at so it might be gone soon
I would trade some of those autograph pics like AP and some other cards if you would be interested

appreciate that but not interested in the photos
(07-03-2011, 12:53 PM)trimas13 Wrote: I would trade some of those autograph pics like AP and some other cards if you would be interested
My Flickr

pms and offers returned
My Flickr