Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP! Fake Matt Ryan?? - RESPONSE FROM SELLER

RE: HELP! Fake Matt Ryan?? - RESPONSE FROM SELLER
Heres an 08 Ryan from ud,not close,sorry

[Image: 1-30-2010102751AM.jpg]

WOW, Yea that sig looks way off...That with the fact theres no "yada yada yad" on the back = no bueno
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

Well I already have in the works trading the card in. If anyone is interested in trading me a Flacco, Matt Ryan, Favre, or other High End cards please have a look at this member's eBay store and let me know if you see anything you like around the $129 BIN range.

http://sports-cards.shop.ebay.com/Cards-...11.c0.m282
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

RE: HELP! Fake Matt Ryan??
(07-02-2011, 09:34 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: Yah the sig does look different, but how the hell does someone acquire a blank authentic sticker? lol I already left a nasty voicemail to the LCS telling them to expect me tomorrow too
Not to give anyone any stupid ideas, but plain rubbing alcohol accomplishes this. I had to remove an autograph from a helmet (did not want Jerry Porter staining my helmet any longer), so I took a Q tip and some alcohol and wiped it away completely. I also used it when some tool took a permanent marker to my car's bumper a few years back. It will wipe it completely. The key to remember is that ALL autographs that are pack pulled (with a sticker) will say on the back of the card that "the attached autograph is authentic etc etc". If it doesn't say this, it is not authentic. Anyone can take random cards and re sticker them and put a fake auto on it.

Also as a side note, it looks like that 10/10 that someone listed here is the same card.

Please do not give this card back the the lcs owner as he will just try and find someone else to pawn it off on. Keep us informed.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I just want to add my 2 cents in...

Just becuase it doesn't say " good job buddy on your pull" on the back doesn't mean the auto is not real...

Although, I would think it would at least have a stamp on the stick and card....
[Image: proof.png]
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

Send this page to your card shop and tell them to click on see back of card. Maybe that will convince them.

http://www.checkoutmycards.com/Cards/Foo...is/4153039
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

All of the 2008 Donruss Thread Autos of Matt Ryan I found just by searching through google, look totally different from yours. The "M" in Matt and "Ryan" look waaaaay off! Also different ink used on yours than the rest.

(07-03-2011, 06:33 AM)favre3mvp Wrote: I just want to add my 2 cents in...

Just becuase it doesn't say " good job buddy on your pull" on the back doesn't mean the auto is not real...

Although, I would think it would at least have a stamp on the stick and card....
[Image: proof.png]
w/ 2005 contenders that would be the case that embossed stamp is the coa, 08 gridiron kings autos have a coa on the back.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

Well...as an update, they did take back the "fake Ryan", sticker off...and gave me a 2010 Contenders Autograph of Timmy Tebow (on hold right now for xxbigjohn79xx). So I guess no need to watch the news anymore for a random tornado in SoCal. Ay yi yi what a fiasco.
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%