`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Org search question

Org search question
Is there a way to search my organize by collection tag? I found an orphaned card today that was a duplicate from before I realized that recently traded added duplicate listings for cards already listed. I'm sure I have a few others floating around that aren't a part of any collection.
[Image: Blues%20Banner%202015_zpso4q52tdf.png]
Blues PC: 5600+ cards - Blues RCs: 781/933 - 83.7%

RE: Org search question
(06-28-2011, 04:14 PM)pretzel mask Wrote: Is there a way to search my organize by collection tag? I found an orphaned card today that was a duplicate from before I realized that recently traded added duplicate listings for cards already listed. I'm sure I have a few others floating around that aren't a part of any collection.
This is one of the bugs that they have been dragging their feet on fixing.
Every card you have traded for has a second card associated with it. When you make a trade you have to go into all items and delete the original entry one by one. If you don't that card is still listed as a 'Trade For' status and could be traded for again. It is not that way with the 'Trade Away' cards. Your inventory is updated and no duplicate entry is generated.

Ray

(06-28-2011, 08:03 PM)ktcardshop Wrote: This is one of the bugs that they have been dragging their feet on fixing.
Every card you have traded for has a second card associated with it. When you make a trade you have to go into all items and delete the original entry one by one. If you don't that card is still listed as a 'Trade For' status and could be traded for again. It is not that way with the 'Trade Away' cards. Your inventory is updated and no duplicate entry is generated.

Ray
When you make a trade they make a ghost copy in recently traded. You can move the stuff you don't wanna keep from THAT ( recently traded ) folder into the trash and delete them and they will be gone. No need to go through one by one.

(06-29-2011, 08:21 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: When you make a trade they make a ghost copy in recently traded. You can move the stuff you don't wanna keep from THAT ( recently traded ) folder into the trash and delete them and they will be gone. No need to go through one by one.
Recently traded is not a ghost copy rather a new copy reflecting the updated inventory. If you delete the cards in recently traded your inventory in the have column will be 0 and you could trade for the card again.

Ray

(06-29-2011, 08:21 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: When you make a trade they make a ghost copy in recently traded. You can move the stuff you don't wanna keep from THAT ( recently traded ) folder into the trash and delete them and they will be gone. No need to go through one by one.

floydtown - not sure why you quoted an INCORRECT fact and did not add anything to it. Makes it look like you are agreeing with it?

Are you guys talking about trade for only? If so my bad, I thought we were talkig about trade away. If thats the case then yes they know about it.

I really havent noticed it that much because my wants come in maybe 3 at a time at the most-usually one so its easy for me to manually update. I can see where large trades, especially set builders, would have an issue.

It's an enormous pain in the backside..... I do big trades relatively frequently (the biggest I've completed on the new site involved me receiving 339 cards..... took me hours to clean up after it).
Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

I'll bring it up again

It is more than an enormous pain in the backside, I have just completed a trade in two parts involving more than 1,000 cards. I spent most of Sunday afternoon cleaning up my org, getting rid of the duplicate entry's

Ray.