Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kobe Scans for Chaudhrysunny

Kobe Scans for Chaudhrysunny
[Image: kobewarpfront.jpg]

[Image: kobewarpback.jpg]

RE: Kobe Scans for Chaudhrysunny
i always liked ionix, wished ud would have kept making the product, and wished ud would have continued with breakthrough designs for spx, they slacked on that product for a few years imo, although the last year of spx, i liked the base design.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(06-28-2011, 01:00 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: i always liked ionix, wished ud would have kept making the product, and wished ud would have continued with breakthrough designs for spx, they slacked on that product for a few years imo, although the last year of spx, i liked the base design.
I agree totally on the Ionix. I'd also have to agree that the SPx designs just got way too busy over the years and just plain look bad. Haven't seen the last years cards though.

(06-28-2011, 01:12 AM)evolb909 Wrote: I agree totally on the Ionix. I'd also have to agree that the SPx designs just got way too busy over the years and just plain look bad. Haven't seen the last years cards though.
They were pretty sweet. All base were die cut and almost looked like acetate. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards