`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unopened boxes

unopened boxes
Looking to buy an unopened box of basketball cards, not sure what year or brand, just looking for something around $50. Anyways just wondering where to look for the best deals on-line. Thanks; Gary.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

RE: unopened boxes
2010-2011 Donruss is about that much and loaded with inserts.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Dacardworld.com definitely. Blowoutcards.com .... i've heard mixed reviews about them.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.

i always use blowoutcards, and ive gotten some crazy hits from them, but its a gamble no matter what you use. either of these sites are good, i just always find the prices on blowoutcards to be cheaper, but both are definitely cheaper then a lcs. i wish i could support my local shop, but 20-30 more a box is way to much.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

chris at cardsinfinity.com is a good guy too. got some good boxes from him.

Definitely not at dacardworld.com. They buy boxes from people aka pulled a case hit? Sell the rest of the boxes to dacardworld.

(06-24-2011, 08:21 AM)thepookmonster Wrote: Definitely not at dacardworld.com. They buy boxes from people aka pulled a case hit? Sell the rest of the boxes to dacardworld.
I know Upper Deck just started something to stop that from happening. There is some kind of serial number on the inside of the box top. Somehow it goes back to the dealer that originally ordered the case. If it turns up on the internet of some one else selling it, then they can trace it back to the card shop and they could get in trouble like loose their distributing license i think. Like I said "somehow". Im not totally sure how it works but my LCS owner tried to quickly explain it to me.

[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

bbcexchange.com has good prices on older boxes

I don't how dacardworld are buying boxes from a third person when they are a wholesale distributor for the New York State region who buy directly from the companies themselves and then distribute to third parties.

Collect Patrick Ewing, Jalen Rose, Kevin Garnett, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green

if you have less than 25 trades, I will ask you to send first.