`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagles signature

Eagles signature
Was wondering if anyone could make one for me? I'd be willing to pay for it. Please PM me.
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

RE: Eagles signature
(06-22-2011, 09:20 AM)mjmj1966 Wrote: Was wondering if anyone could make one for me? I'd be willing to pay for it. Please PM me.
hi there! most of these fine folks who make banners will only take a thank you or a card for their time... well the NICE folks anyway's...
: )
when i get home from work today i will PM a couple of members and see about a sweet Eagles banner for you.
pantley did mine the kind soul.. i NEED to put it back up.. but i love the old school Bears poster i have...
hehe..
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(06-22-2011, 09:34 AM)chibearsboy Wrote: hi there! most of these fine folks who make banners will only take a thank you or a card for their time... well the NICE folks anyway's...
: )
when i get home from work today i will PM a couple of members and see about a sweet Eagles banner for you.
pantley did mine the kind soul.. i NEED to put it back up.. but i love the old school Bears poster i have...
hehe..
That looks great. I thinks its about time that i put something there besides words. Thanks for the help!

PM Sent
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(06-22-2011, 12:09 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: PM Sent

Thank you! thank you! thank you! koolkellygirl for the sweet banner.

(06-22-2011, 12:27 PM)mjmj1966 Wrote: Thank you! thank you! thank you! koolkellygirl for the sweet banner.
It was just a quickie until you can get something customized for you. You are welcome!

What the heck kelly I didn't even know you did banners. That's a great job!
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(06-22-2011, 12:32 PM)deuce6000 Wrote: What the heck kelly I didn't even know you did banners. That's a great job!
It's funny cause I can't seem to make one for myself that looks ok, and then I decided to do a quickie for Mike, and I think it looks pretty decent for my first one

What program do you use to create them? Photoshop or something?

(06-22-2011, 06:00 PM)usafshelland Wrote: What program do you use to create them? Photoshop or something?
I have Photoshop Elements 9