`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is it just me or..

is it just me or..
do the 2011 cards look cheesy and not very creative? just saw the elite come out and i must say.. i wouldnt be caught dead trying to own one of these cards let alone buy a wally world box! prestige has ok cards but man.. seems like EVERYTHING in 2011 is cheesy,EVEN PRESS PASS AND SAGE!..maybe its just me? thoughts please!

RE: is it just me or..
I am going to show you something from 2011 prestige that is awesome, I just cant until the 24th, photobucket locked my dang account, lol! It is the best i have seen this year so far. IMO!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

i believe you from prestige but elite..? get them a mask!

(06-21-2011, 10:32 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: i believe you from prestige but elite..? get them a mask!
I havent seen enough to make a decision. It sucks and I saw this on another thread about them deleting all the team logos cause upper deck has the exclusive on them, what a crock of poop! Man, last years cards were the sh*t, every time a new product came out I was like WOW, and then the big guns came out, Contenders, NT and Exquisite and everyone, myself included, lost their marbles. They need to take a lesson from 2010, I would bet money it was a record year for sales. The rookie class was out of this world as well so I am sure that contributed to it.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

just bought a bunch of singles of my pc guy today of the bay. i'll make my decision whether or not i like em when i see em in person
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Im really not like'n the new stuff either. It really does seem like the card companies are putting no creativeness or innovation in their products!

Im not real big on the rookie class every year.... I much rather prefer stars, veterans & HOFers, personally. So I jus buy singles and/or boxes from previous years.

Jmo.
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

(06-21-2011, 10:41 PM)jncdrew Wrote: I havent seen enough to make a decision. It sucks and I saw this on another thread about them deleting all the team logos cause upper deck has the exclusive on them, what a crock of poop! Man, last years cards were the sh*t, every time a new product came out I was like WOW, and then the big guns came out, Contenders, NT and Exquisite and everyone, myself included, lost their marbles. They need to take a lesson from 2010, I would bet money it was a record year for sales. The rookie class was out of this world as well so I am sure that contributed to it.
Upper Deck only has the exclusive on NCAA logo's and are not allowed to produce anything with NFL logo's, where as Panini and Topps are allowed to use NFL logo's

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Once they start using the stuff from the RPS (photos, jerseys, etc.) then it'll start to look better. For now seeing them in their combine clothing and airbrushed helmets are truly unappealing.

its not even that.. especially topps like puts no effort into anything.. i have 2 throwback patches from last year and an nfl patch from this year.. put them in a hard case immediately.. go to scan them and half the patch is peeling up. my 1 throwback patch(lesean mccoy to be exact) actually fell off.. it has no value now.. kinda disappointing knowing the amounts of money people spend and stuff like that happens... but then again it may just be me! lol

Agreed. So far the products that have come out have not been too nice. I've still kind of been buying 2010 singles until some of the better products come out. I thought Elite looked pretty good though.
Andre Roberts-87 Autos with Six 1/1's
http://s854.photobucket.com/albums/ab106...1QQtppZZ28