`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You guys think I did ok?

You guys think I did ok?
Hey guys, a friend of mine open a box of Absolute about 2 months back but he was missing one of his hits and most of his cards were in bad shape. He ended up sending them back and they reprinted them and sent him all his cards. He didn't really care for them, so I gave him $20 and a Kevin Durant BGS 9.5 86-87 Fleer reprint... you think I did ok, I got them to use for trading. I'll be adding them when I get back from my trip after next week.

The Jarebko, Noah and Stuckey patch are # to 25
Lebron and Stoudemire #100, AJ Price #249

[Image: AbsoluteHits.jpg]
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

RE: You guys think I did ok?
(06-17-2011, 08:44 AM)htowntigger Wrote: Hey guys, a friend of mine open a box of Absolute about 2 months back but he was missing one of his hits and most of his cards were in bad shape. He ended up sending them back and they reprinted them and sent him all his cards. He didn't really care for them, so I gave him $20 and a Kevin Durant BGS 9.5 86-87 Fleer reprint... you think I did ok, I got them to use for trading. I'll be adding them when I get back from my trip after next week.

The Jarebko, Noah and Stuckey patch are # to 25
Lebron and Stoudemire #100, AJ Price #249

[Image: AbsoluteHits.jpg]
No, you did horrible. That Stuckey Patch and Jerebko AU are worth like $0.05. You should send them my way. Smile Nah, just playing. Very jealous, lovely cards.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

You know what, I thought about you when he was opening the box, it was a Piston's box for sure, aside from those, he got 2 Stuckey base cards also!

(06-17-2011, 08:59 AM)htowntigger Wrote: You know what, I thought about you when he was opening the box, it was a Piston's box for sure, aside from those, he got 2 Stuckey base cards also!
lol. Well, I might have to try and find something to get them off your hands. Smile
Smile 
(06-17-2011, 09:12 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: I have to try and find something to get them off your hands.
Why can't we just give it to him? I used we cause I don't like to use you(the word).

Jason, I'll be sending you all my Detroit cards from all the sports that I can find. Surely, I'll have Pistons for you. I'm on a process of preparing them for shipping and when it is done I'll send you a private message to ask your address again(not that I forgot but I wanna confirm before sending).
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(06-17-2011, 01:20 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: Why can't we just give it to him? I used we cause I don't like to use you(the word).

Jason, I'll be sending you all my Detroit cards from all the sports that I can find. Surely, I'll have Pistons for you. I'm on a process of preparing them for shipping and when it is done I'll send you a private message to ask your address again(not that I forgot but I wanna confirm before sending).
Thanks. I appreciate it. It's not necessary though. If you can use them for trading, by all means do so. I like to earn my cards via trade/extras or by winning contests. I feel bad when I get free stuff. Smile

(06-17-2011, 01:25 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: Thanks. I appreciate it. It's not necessary though. If you can use them for trading, by all means do so. I like to earn my cards via trade/extras or by winning contests. I feel bad when I get free stuff. Smile
Yeah, I just sent a suprise package to toddap79 for all of the extras he threw in on our last trade. I am gonna show that guy that I can't be outdone on trade thow ins.

Some of the cards he sent were not that expensive but he sent me a Nick Collison #'d to 5 that I absolutley adore. That Collison inspired a new PC I was already considering. I sent him a RC#199 and a 3 clr patch of one of the guys in his sig.

I felt bad for not sending more throw ins on my end and I gotta keep my karma straight for busting packs purposes.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

I'm sure we'll work something out!

(06-17-2011, 01:40 PM)got watcha want Wrote: Yeah, I just sent a suprise package to toddap79 for all of the extras he threw in on our last trade. I am gonna show that guy that I can't be outdone on trade thow ins.

Some of the cards he sent were not that expensive but he sent me a Nick Collison #'d to 5 that I absolutley adore. That Collison inspired a new PC I was already considering. I sent him a RC#199 and a 3 clr patch of one of the guys in his sig.

I felt bad for not sending more throw ins on my end and I gotta keep my karma straight for busting packs purposes.
LMAO!!!!!!!!! Love it. Yeah, that guy deserves some good stuff. Don't be surprised if he already has them though. He's got some awesome stuff. (Sorry htowntigger, not trying to steal your thread).

LOL, not at all! I'm curious to see this collection you speak of now!