`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1 Box SP Authentic - TOTALLY SICK

RE: 1 Box SP Authentic - TOTALLY SICK
this is why there are sticker autos!...that way, we dont have to worry about the players damaging....er, nevermind.

Omg I feel for you dude, I want one of those bad too cuz Kesler is on it and if it just came damanged I don't know what I would do and the fact its pre-damaged?? Really sad, but I would still take it off your hands hehe. Great pull, my box comes soon i want one.

[Image: Signaturephoto.jpg]

Collecting all Canucks cards! Currently 6310/20359 31%

LETS TRADE!

Sticker autos on an UD SP card? Lame. That release has always been best for the on card autos.

BEAUTIFUL BREAK
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

WoW, what a bummer!!!! Great hit though, AMERICANS!! I pulled an Ndamukong Suh dual multi colored Patch auto 1/1 out of tribute that was almost worthless because it was so thrashed. The sticker auto was bubbling and peeling off and the card was split in half along the edges because of the patches being so thick. It definetly killed the excitement of the pull

Ok, so here is the deal. Contacted Upper Deck. They let me keep the Sign of the Times 6 card (even though it is damaged it is a PC card so that works for me). They also sent me these 2 cards as a replacement. I would say I didnt do too bad. Let me know what you guys think.

[Image: 278-cliffordPATCH.jpg]
[Image: sotlr-robitaille.jpg]

Thanks
[Image: twobrosbanner.png]
Inventory with Scans (Working on updating)

Very nice cards you got and that's awesome you got to keep the Sign of the Times 6. Congrats.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

To bad Dustin Brown wasn't on the card. Or J.J. or Quicker. Sweet Clifford n Lucky! Cool

(05-29-2011, 10:00 AM)ronin Wrote: Sticker autos on an UD SP card? Lame. That release has always been best for the on card autos.
Obviously you have not seen a card like this out of SP Authentic before b/c I have never seen one that had more than 4 auto's that was hard signed. All mutli auto cards would look like that if they had to send it out to get signed 8 times.

Awesome replacement cards, plus you get to keep your pull. Win Win especially if it's for your PC. Congrats.