`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Guess what? I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell or griffey cards

Guess what? I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell or griffey cards
Always looking for more Griffs. Just updated my organize and wants list. Send offers. I do not have any autos to exchange at this time, however.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

RE: Guess what? I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell or griffey cards
More Cowbell is obtainable on SNL reruns. I have some Griffey but most are older comons...Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: Guess what? I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell or griffey cards
Check me for griffey...
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

(05-28-2011, 07:10 PM)radarblip Wrote: More Cowbell is obtainable on SNL reruns. I have some Griffey but most are older comons...Mel
Mel,

You have quite a few I could use. I cannot seem to add them to the trade though. The menu exits after it is done loading the filters.

(05-28-2011, 07:22 PM)mjanooz Wrote: Check me for griffey...
I sent you an offer. Smile

(05-28-2011, 07:35 PM)akbobcat Wrote: Mel,

You have quite a few I could use. I cannot seem to add them to the trade though. The menu exits after it is done loading the filters.

I sent you an offer. Smile
my trade function was doing the same thing. I had to put in a card, close out of the trade, go back in, put in another, etc.

Seems to be working now though.
Collecting past and present Redsox
[Image: IMG-4.jpg]

Just got back and my org. isn't responding right. Its loading all 5million cards, system glitch I guess it happens about once a week...Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

one of the funniest lines i've and the funniest skits ive ever seen

Still hunting down these cards one by one. Any one else want to trade their Griffeys?

added a few more today. nothing high dollar

(06-20-2011, 07:08 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: added a few more today. nothing high dollar
Thank you for another trade.

Anyone else out here have Griffeys for trade?