RE: My 2010 Certified Emerald On-Going Collection
Nice!

what an amazing collection! keep it up
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

This was the set I've been waiting for you post as you know I've tip toed through your bucket a few times and have seen bits and pieces but haven't got to see them all together since they have al come in. Just amazing Mel I love the certified product this year and the sets you have been putting together are a treat for a certified fan to look at, thank you for sharing
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Beautiful cards, Mel! Those Freshman Fabrics are killer!!!
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

wow very cool!!! If you ever want to trade the Gronkowksi, I am always available lol
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

okay first off ..... as usual fareakin' sweet cards Smile

but on a side note ..... Donald Driver has one of the coolest signatures I've seen in a long time !!!

okay first off ..... as usual fareakin' sweet cards Smile

but on a side note ..... Donald Driver has one of the coolest signatures I've seen in a long time !!!

(05-17-2011, 05:29 PM)pbean Wrote: okay first off ..... as usual fareakin' sweet cards Smile

Agreed! I feel like he doesn't sign all that much. Sweet sig!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

I've got this if ya' like it Wink
[Image: yesshonmoreno.jpg]
***FOR TRADE***
[Image: blue1.gif]

Lookin' For Gators, Broncos & "Cammy Cam" Newton!

(05-17-2011, 02:39 PM)ejnfl24 Wrote: Gates does it a lot, unfortunately. Tough being a big fan of his, and a big time hater of off-sticker auto's. Sad
I know what you mean. I have 3 Gates' autos since 2006 and all the autos look the same.

It's a nice action shot, though.

(05-17-2011, 04:35 PM)biglump007 Wrote: This was the set I've been waiting for you post as you know I've tip toed through your bucket a few times and have seen bits and pieces but haven't got to see them all together since they have al come in. Just amazing Mel I love the certified product this year and the sets you have been putting together are a treat for a certified fan to look at, thank you for sharing
I'm not usually a big fan of Certified, but I loved it this year.

When I started collecting, my local LCS didn't carry a lot of product. Then I would read Beckett's and see cool cards I had never seen before. With new products constantly coming out, I was probably never going to see them again.

Now, if I like a new product, I try to put together a set as a reference for others who wouldn't otherwise pick these up.

I'll keep working on it.
(05-17-2011, 05:52 PM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Agreed! I feel like he doesn't sign all that much. Sweet sig!
It definitely looks like he works on that sig. Compare it to the lazy Antonio Gates auto mentioned earlier.

(05-17-2011, 08:26 PM)mmpullam Wrote: I've got this if ya' like it Wink
There is always room for more.

I'm a little disappointed in the 2009 RB Class. I'm not sure who has been a bigger disappointment for a collector......Beanie Wells or Moreno.