`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Victor Cruz PC Updated 9/20/2011

RE: My Victor Cruz PC
Great looking collection. Good luck with the 1/1s, some people...
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

(03-20-2011, 12:09 PM)younglover Wrote: Great looking collection. Good luck with the 1/1s, some people...
Thank you. I just can't stand some people. And I was right he also bought the Contenders 1/1 and just listed it a few days ago for 800 when he got it for 100.
Finally Completed!!!
[Image: CruzRainbow_zpsabe5dffb.jpg]

Well it has been well over a month since my last Cruz came in the mail. Well I finally landed one of those 1/1s in the form of a printing plate auto

[Image: CruzPPPlateAuto.jpg]

Only bad news is that I also lost out on the Crown Royale, Leaf Limited and another Plate and Patches plate auto 1/1. I was the high bidder on all 4 and someone sniped the other 3 from me at the last second.
Finally Completed!!!

Very nice. Hope you can pry a few more out of the guy that's only in it for the money. So you're a Giants fan right?
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

Of course I am a giants fan
Finally Completed!!!

(04-30-2011, 08:55 AM)collinsfanatic Wrote: Of course I am a giants fan
Sorry I was pretty sure just didn't know lol. What you think about the draft so far? I know we haven't been getting "Needs" except maybe the D-Tackle but man am I excited with who we have got.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(04-30-2011, 09:03 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: Sorry I was pretty sure just didn't know lol. What you think about the draft so far? I know we haven't been getting "Needs" except maybe the D-Tackle but man am I excited with who we have got.
Sorry Deuce missed your post. I am overall pretty happy with our draft. We really needed a DB that can actually produce like he is suppose too. Aaron Ross has been a let down as well as Kenny Phillips they both show flashes of potential but they just aren't there.

Well finally landed another Cruz

Plates and Patches Gold Auto /25
[Image: CruzPPGoldAuto.jpg]

(04-30-2011, 09:00 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: I've been working on him also......

Are those the only ones you have so far? I have an extra SPX and another just can't remember off the top of my head if you want them.
Finally Completed!!!

(05-28-2011, 12:25 PM)collinsfanatic Wrote: Sorry Deuce missed your post. I am overall pretty happy with our draft. We really needed a DB that can actually produce like he is suppose too. Aaron Ross has been a let down as well as Kenny Phillips they both show flashes of potential but they just aren't there.

Well finally landed another Cruz

Plates and Patches Gold Auto /25
[Image: CruzPPGoldAuto.jpg]

Are those the only ones you have so far? I have an extra SPX and another just can't remember off the top of my head if you want them.
If they are AUTO's , I want em....let me know what you have.

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

No they are not autos just regular RCs.
Finally Completed!!!

sweet pickups
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]