`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Getting my UK collection going

Getting my UK collection going
Being a UK wildcat fan I started the search for auto's of players that have left Kentucky and played (some very shortly) in the NBA. Here is the small start.

Pulled these from packs
[Image: JohnWall.jpg] [Image: PatrickPatterson.jpg]
25/50

[Image: EricBledsoe01-1.jpg] [Image: EricBledsoe.jpg]

Got this from a Al horford redemtion Thanks UD
[Image: TayshaunPrince.jpg]

Picked up these cheap of the bay

[Image: TayshaunPrince01.jpg]
4/50
[Image: RonMercer.jpg] [Image: TonyDelk.jpg]
[Image: JodieMeeks01.jpg] [Image: JodieMeeks.jpg]

Working on geting photobucket updated and the have a small start to my org here in beckett. Thanks for looking and hope to trade with some of you soon.

RE: Getting my UK collection going
I was hoping for a thread with true UK players like Pops Mensah Bonsu and Luol Deng. Disappointing!

(03-15-2011, 12:57 PM)will23c1982 Wrote: I was hoping for a thread with true UK players like Pops Mensah Bonsu and Luol Deng. Disappointing!
HAHA sorry to burst your bubble but we did have Kelenna Azubuike, working on getting a auto from him

Nice Kelenna Azubuike autos can be a tough find. I llike what your working on. thanks for sharing.

(03-15-2011, 01:16 PM)b33rman Wrote: HAHA sorry to burst your bubble but we did have Kelenna Azubuike, working on getting a auto from him
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Those Prince cards will make XstreamINsanity more extremely insane.

=D
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(03-15-2011, 06:31 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: Those Prince cards will make XstreamINsanity more extremely insane.

=D
I know he already saw one of them when I got it, but dont think hes seen the other one. Sorry XstreamINsanity hehe

A Few more Adds
[Image: JodieMeeks02.jpg]
[Image: JoeCrawford.jpg] [Image: EricBledsoe02.jpg]

Heading to the sweet 16 .... Go Big Blue !

(03-15-2011, 07:50 PM)b33rman Wrote: I know he already saw one of them when I got it, but dont think hes seen the other one. Sorry XstreamINsanity hehe
No, I didn't see the other, and now I'm sad for two reasons. 1) I want them both. And 2), it's sad that the difference between the two is so minimal. Same basice design, different foil/hologram on the signature, and different pic, basically. BUT!!!!!!!!! I still want them, thank goodness they aren't 1/1's you were showing off. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Well between busting a few boxes, the bay, and a card show this weekend here are a few more of the UK Wildcats.
[Image: PatrickPatterson02.jpg] [Image: CliffHagan01.jpg]
[Image: JodieMeeks04.jpg] [Image: KellennaAzubuike01.jpg]
[Image: KeithBogans02.jpg] [Image: KeithBogans01.jpg]
[Image: TayshaunPrince03.jpg] [Image: TayshaunPrince04.jpg]
[Image: EricBledsose04.jpg] [Image: DanielOrton.jpg]

Thanks for Looking

Can you imagine how sick this year's UK team would have been if all the freshman had stayed and Enis Kantner was eligible??

Wall
Bledsoe
Cousins
Orton
Kantner
Knight
Jones
Lamb
Miller
Liggins
Harrellson
Vargas
Hood
Poole
Polson

IMO this team would not have had a close game. The bottom 5 inlcuding Harrellson woudl never have seen the court.