`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
topps diamond giveaway

RE: topps diamond giveaway
(02-21-2011, 11:47 AM)Rogue71371 Wrote: Here is something from the official rules.

"The sixtieth (60th) digital ring is the rare ring; the odds of obtaining the rare digital ring are 1:5,000"

So this means that a lot of people will be stuck at 59. Anyone interested in making a list of the rings we have found? I have 47 different rings so far. I will list them here. We should be able to figure this out quick. Athough if I had to guess what ring it will be, my guess is Mickey Mantle Player Ring.

Here are the rings I have

TEAM RINGS
Diamond Backs
Braves
Orioles
Red Sox
White Sox
Reds
Indians
Tigers
Marlins
Royals
Angels
Dodgers
Brewers
Twins
Mets
A's
Pirates
Padres
Giants
Mariners
Cardinals
Rangers
Blue Jays
Nationals

LEGACY TEAMS
Boston Braves
Brooklyn Dodgers
Buffalo Bisons
Cincinati Red Legs
Kansas City Athletics
Louisville Colonels
Montreal Expos
New York Giants
Philadelphia Athletics
Seattle Pilots
St Louis Browns

PLAYER RINGS
Cal Ripken
Hank Aaron
Jackie Robinson
Lou Gehrig
Mike Schmidt
Nolan Ryan
Ozzie Smith
Reggie Jackson
Roy Campanella
Sandy Koufax
Stan Musial
Ted Williams
The only ones I have not on your list are

Yankees
Houston Colt 45s
Babe Ruth
Frank Robinson

[Image: arod.gif]

i have phillies ring
ckregel3

(02-21-2011, 01:34 PM)ckregel3 Wrote: i have phillies ring
So far we have 52 listed. Someone posted on another site that the Mickey Mantle Player Ring is the "rare" one. He said he has all 59 others.

(02-21-2011, 03:18 PM)Rogue71371 Wrote: So far we have 52 listed. Someone posted on another site that the Mickey Mantle Player Ring is the "rare" one. He said he has all 59 others.
dam! why would he post that? now noone will trade with him if they get it lol. if anyone pulls it themselves wouldn't it than make sense to go after all of the other rings to comeplete the set and win the Diamond?
[Image: robags0817copy.jpg]

Looking for Jeter,Teixeira,Cano,Mantle,Mattingly,Pujols,Harper, Strasburg,Heyward,all Yankees

http://s666.photobucket.com/albums/vv29/...1QQtppZZ20

(02-21-2011, 03:24 PM)robags0817 Wrote: dam! why would he post that? now noone will trade with him if they get it lol. if anyone pulls it themselves wouldn't it than make sense to go after all of the other rings to comeplete the set and win the Diamond?
I would think so. Although the 1 in 5000 chance is a bit of a bummer. Sad

Question to anyone, after reading the rules (kind of confusing) does it mean that if I have already "found" a vintage pack of cards with my account, that I cannot find one of the cards that has a diamond imbedded in it?

no I don't believe that to be the case. I too have found a vintage pack but I don't think that excludes us from finding the diamond embedded cards
[Image: robags0817copy.jpg]

Looking for Jeter,Teixeira,Cano,Mantle,Mattingly,Pujols,Harper, Strasburg,Heyward,all Yankees

http://s666.photobucket.com/albums/vv29/...1QQtppZZ20

The codes are randomly inserted into packs doesn't seem to me they could change what the prize to a particular code is based on what you've already gotten.

(02-17-2011, 12:06 AM)chevy man 22 Wrote: Ok so anyone found a way to tell which "Diamond Embedded" cards have been pulled and which ones are still out there to be found ?

so far I can confirm

Alexei Ramirez
Angel Pagain
Stephen Strasburg
Ubaldo Jimenez
Apparently " Diamon Giveaway " code cards in Ser. 2 will also have "Diamond Embedded" card prizes. Found this on the website of a dealer that I trust enough to believe it's correct info.
I got a Thome Diamond Embedded...

[Image: thome2011.jpg]

[Image: thome2011b.jpg]

I was right. The Mantle ring is the kingpin, and only 60 people will get one (because only 60 real rings are being awarded).

Here is my list (no parentheses means I have only 1):
Dbacks (2)
Atlanta Braves (3)
Orioles (6)
Red Sox
Cubs (2)
Reds (2)
Indians (3)
Rockies
Marlins (3)
Huston Astros (love that Topps typo!) (2)
Royals
Angels of Anaheim (3)
Brewers (4)
Twins (3)
Mets (3)
Yankees (7)
Oakland A's (4)
Pirates
Padres (2)
SF Giants (5)
Seattle Mariners (3)
Cards (6)
Rays (3)
Jays (4)
Nats (3)

Boston Braves
Buffalo Bisons
White Stockings
Redlegs
Colt 45s (2)
KC A's (2)
Louisville Colonels
Milwaukee Braves (3)
Expos (3)
NY Giants (3)
Philadelphia A's (2)
Seattle Pilots (2)
St. Louis Browns (2)
Washington Senators (3)

Babe Ruth (5)
Cal Ripken (6)
Frank Robinson
Hank Aaron (2)
Jackie Robinson
Lou Gehrig (2)
Mike Schmidt (3)
Nolan Ryan (3)
Ozzie Smith (4)
Reggie Jackson (3)
Roy Campanella (3)
Sandy Koufax (3)
Ted Williams

Please help me figure out which I'm missing besides the impossible Mantle. Looks like this contest is over for me. I've wasted enough money, and even the pre-1970 commons I got (14) won't even pay for my expenses.

Oh, and the special anniversary set doesn't appear to be difficult either, as I have won 4 with 148 codes entered.
Hi, I saw your post that you are looking for Longoria autographs. I have a 2008 Bowman Sterling dual auto Longoria/Soto black serial numbered to 3/25, Longoria's jersey. Will entertain an offer. Email chrisborden@sbcglobal.net and I can send a scan. I pulled it three years ago.

Any Idea on when we can start trading rings and cards?