`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
topps diamond giveaway

RE: topps diamond giveaway
(02-16-2011, 02:07 PM)robags0817 Wrote: for collecting 15 rings I have won a free skin it. I am not interested in this so I thought I would offer it up here for someone (for free) I don't mind giving the code to anyone who is interested but I was thinking maybe there is a fair way I could give to someone. like maybe asking a trivia question or something. if anyone has any ideas let me know. If it turns out that nobody is interested than I will just give to the first person who asks lol
i couldn't get the skin it code to work. the instructions are something like "go to skinit.com and enter code." there are 3 places to enter text but none of them seemed to accept my code. so i'm assuming the skinit site just isn't ready yet.

If you cash in the Skin does that mean you have to start over collecting the rings or does the count stay the same ?

it stays the same. it is a prize you recieve for hitting the milestone. I just have no interest in putting it on my cell phone and thought someone might want it. it's a code that you can use to get a free skin it for your favorite team. I haven't even tried to redeem it so I don't know how confusing it is.
[Image: robags0817copy.jpg]

Looking for Jeter,Teixeira,Cano,Mantle,Mattingly,Pujols,Harper, Strasburg,Heyward,all Yankees

http://s666.photobucket.com/albums/vv29/...1QQtppZZ20

Just unlocked 11 digs and already have a duplicate of the Louisville Colonels. Anyone want to trade?
Looking for Robin Ventura and Press Pass Legends Bowl Edition

(02-16-2011, 08:45 PM)21rfd Wrote: Just unlocked 11 digs and already have a duplicate of the Louisville Colonels. Anyone want to trade?
Sure I don't have that ring. I have a Pittsburgh pirates ring and Brooklyn dodgers. Those r my doubles
[Image: robags0817copy.jpg]

Looking for Jeter,Teixeira,Cano,Mantle,Mattingly,Pujols,Harper, Strasburg,Heyward,all Yankees

http://s666.photobucket.com/albums/vv29/...1QQtppZZ20

I have a Mike Schmidt ring for trade..
[Image: arod.gif]

got a topps commemorative set, and so far have 4 1973 topps cards with the best being paul blair... so far pretty happy though
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

I've done all 4 of my "codes" & "digs"... only took 3 hours or so!! lol You would think they would have it fully up and running BEFORE the set came out... but ah well. Here's what I got:

NY Met Ring
Buffalo Bisons Ring
Hank Aaron Ring
Jackie Robinson Ring

Mark Ellis 2006
Benji Gil 1994
Bob Saverine 1967
Luis Arroyo 1961

Kinda cool to get cards from over 40 year ago....
~Vesper

Ok so anyone found a way to tell which "Diamond Embedded" cards have been pulled and which ones are still out there to be found ?

so far I can confirm

Alexei Ramirez
Angel Pagain
Stephen Strasburg
Ubaldo Jimenez
Apparently " Diamon Giveaway " code cards in Ser. 2 will also have "Diamond Embedded" card prizes. Found this on the website of a dealer that I trust enough to believe it's correct info.

2010 Topps 60 Series 2 - Diamond Giveaway

Unlock codes for:

* An actual Diamond Ring!
* Diamond Embedded Cards
* Old Topps Cards
* Diamond Cut Cards

Here is something from the official rules.

"The sixtieth (60th) digital ring is the rare ring; the odds of obtaining the rare digital ring are 1:5,000"

So this means that a lot of people will be stuck at 59. Anyone interested in making a list of the rings we have found? I have 47 different rings so far. I will list them here. We should be able to figure this out quick. Athough if I had to guess what ring it will be, my guess is Mickey Mantle Player Ring.

Here are the rings I have

TEAM RINGS
Diamond Backs
Braves
Orioles
Red Sox
White Sox
Reds
Indians
Tigers
Marlins
Royals