`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FUTURISTIC TRADE THREAD (w/ scans)

FUTURISTIC TRADE THREAD (w/ scans)
Okay here's the deal. I and many others have been blackmailed into auto-renewing our OPG subscriptions in order to keep our current rates and I'm sick of not being able to trade. So we're going to do this I.O.U. style with a pen and paper. If you see something you like lmk and I can check buckets and Orgs to see what you have that I could use. I'll keep track and put things aside for you if we work out a deal. When the site is functional I'll send the offer out officially.

I'm mostly looking for hall of famer autos and Rcs/rookie year cards of guys like Shaq, J-Kidd, Kobe, Iverson (some), Billups, Tim Duncan, Nowitzki, Pierce, Amare, Carmelo, LeBron, D-Wade, D Howard, Deron Williams, Durant, Russell Westbrook, D-Rose, Kevin Love, and Blake Griffin + a few other guys. Some HOFer game used also. The better MJ stuff would take hall of famer autos for me to part with, pretty attached to those. Thanks!

[Image: HOFerautos.jpg]

[Image: autographics.jpg]

[Image: bkautos.jpg]

[Image: stckeyfoy.jpg]

[Image: dualjsys.jpg]

[Image: mjjersey.jpg]

[Image: lebronjsy.jpg]

[Image: shareefchrome.jpg]

[Image: ripfront.jpg]

[Image: pippen.jpg]
SCANS CONTINUED....

Kemp and Oden autos are gone
[Image: kempoden.jpg]
Rodman is gone
[Image: garnett.jpg]

[Image: jordan.jpg]

[Image: mj4.jpg]

[Image: mj3.jpg]

[Image: mj2.jpg]

[Image: mj1.jpg]

[Image: lebron3.jpg]

[Image: lebron2.jpg]

[Image: lebron1.jpg]

[Image: lebronruby.jpg]

RE: FUTURISTIC TRADE THREAD (w/ scans)
I like the Jordan patch. My photobucket is in my signature.

Check me for the jordans and kemp please
[Image: KGrHqFiEE9TPoYUPBPiPHdMSEw60_12.jpg]

***EDIT***

The LeBron Finest is a refractor, hard to tell from the scan
(02-16-2011, 03:48 PM)ngstahl Wrote: Check me for the jordans and kemp please
The Kemp has been traded, but I'll give you a look for the Jordans
(02-16-2011, 03:45 PM)hilfiger1975 Wrote: I like the Jordan patch. My photobucket is in my signature.
I do need quite a few of the football and baseball you have in your bucket as well as the Duncan SP Authentic. I am specifically looking for hall of famer auto(s) for the Jordan jsy and some of the higher $bv MJs though. Have any of those? They don't have to be basketball hall of fame autos - any sport will work.

(02-16-2011, 03:53 PM)evolb909 Wrote: ***EDIT***

The LeBron Finest is a refractor, hard to tell from the scan

The Kemp has been traded, but I'll give you a look for the Jordans

I do need quite a few of the football and baseball you have in your bucket as well as the Duncan SP Authentic. I am specifically looking for hall of famer auto(s) for the Jordan jsy and some of the higher $bv MJs though. Have any of those? They don't have to be basketball hall of fame autos - any sport will work.
Sorry, my photobucket is the best it gets.

(02-16-2011, 03:48 PM)ngstahl Wrote: Check me for the jordans and kemp please
Just took a look and I need these:

07-08 Upper Deck Kevin Durant Rc, Heroes cards, and Draft Notices

07-08 UD First Edition Gold Durant Rc + Exclusives cards

07-08 Topps Echelon Durant rc

07-08 Hot Prospects Class of Oden/Durant/Conley

07-08 Bowman Sterling Durant Rc

and I'm extremely jealous of the Durant Topps Chrome refractor Rc, Nice!

Unfortunately those are probably all your keepers, I can't tell what is for trade and what isn't until our Orgs are fixed. lmk though

you know i want the jordan jersey card, you can check me, i have tons of the rc cards youre interested in, im not sure if you will only see the cards i have for trade though.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

(02-16-2011, 04:44 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: you know i want the jordan jersey card, you can check me, i have tons of the rc cards youre interested in, im not sure if you will only see the cards i have for trade though.
Was it you I was talking about trading the MJ jsy to? I lost track after the site switch and couldn't remember which of the many Jordan collectors it was. One of you had some HOFer autos for trade but I'm not even sure I was PMing the right guy to begin with! I'll take a look but more than likely I won't be able to tell your keeps from your wants and traders etc.

I like the Artis Gilmore auto, and obviously the Bill Russell, Pippen and Shaq autos but I'm severely lacking in the high-end department in basketball right now! As far as other stuff I could use the following:

1992-93 Fleer Tony's Pizza Shaq need areal nice one though

2002-03 Bazooka LeBron

1996-97 UD Rookie Exclusives Kobe

2007-08 Rookie Sensations Durant

2003-04 Carmelo - Authentix rc, Topps 1st Edition,

2008-09 Topps, Skybox, Hardwood, Murad Kevin Love rcs

1992 Classic 4-sport Promos Shaq

2008-09 Bowman D-Rose rc

2008-09 Topps, Topps Murad Russell Westbrook rc

**Sending PM shortly too

i want all the lebrons and i also want a shot at the jordan competetive advantage...
collecting jason williams..