`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Show me a QB more Accurate than this guy!!!

Show me a QB more Accurate than this guy!!!
Sophmore QB for UCONN!! This kid is unreal. He is a back up now, but you heard of him here first.

Jonny McEntee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0WMd0Y6hIw
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

RE: Show me a QB more Accurate than this guy!!!
(02-11-2011, 07:03 PM)samiamryan Wrote: Sophmore QB for UCONN!! This kid is unreal. He is a back up now, but you heard of him here first.

Jonny McEntee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0WMd0Y6hIw
Not knockin' that kid, but Drew Brees is more accurate than an olympic archer, and it's not even close:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVoqA-LKGb4
[Image: jimmygsig.jpg]
1/1 /25 /5
0 /99

(02-11-2011, 07:10 PM)mardigrasking Wrote: Not knockin' that kid, but Drew Brees is more accurate than an olympic archer, and it's not even close:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVoqA-LKGb4
Not to be a jerk but how many picks did Drew through this year?

(02-11-2011, 07:13 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Not to be a jerk but how many picks did Drew through this year?
A lot.

The kid throwing trick passes isn't doing them in a game either though.

And he's third string on UConn's football team so maybe I shouldn't have even compared him to the QB who has the record for highest completion percentage in an NFL season, Drew Brees.
1/1 /25 /5
0 /99

(02-11-2011, 07:21 PM)mardigrasking Wrote: A lot.

The kid throwing trick passes isn't doing them in a game either though.

And he's third string on UConn's football team so maybe I shouldn't have even compared him to the QB who has the record for highest completion percentage in an NFL season, Drew Brees.
Was just trying to get a rise out of ya, and I agree Brees is nasty, him Brady and Manning are all in a class of their own...maybe Rodger's can be added to the mix now as well.

He's a UConn kid. What else did you expect? Cool
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(02-11-2011, 07:34 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Was just trying to get a rise out of ya, and I agree Brees is nasty, him Brady and Manning are all in a class of their own...maybe Rodger's can be added to the mix now as well.

LOL, rise achieved. I would vote for Drew if he ran for Louisiana Governor. As Drew once said:

"Things are going very well for me here, and every day I am thankful I chose to come to New Orleans," Brees said in response to a question posed by Times-Picayune reporter Mike Triplett about the Saints' current popularity. "Seems like I could probably just walk up to someone, knife him in the gut or shoot him point-blank in the face, and then walk away without anyone doing anything."

I agree about the QBs you listed. Rodgers will likely be the best QB in the league in a few years as Brees, Brady, and Manning are all getting up there in age.

EDIT:
Just realized that quote is from a fictitious The Onion article, but I'm leaving it in anyway because it's funny. I can't think of any Saints fans that I know who would testify if they saw Drew breaking the law.
1/1 /25 /5
0 /99

(02-11-2011, 08:24 PM)mardigrasking Wrote: LOL, rise achieved. I would vote for Drew if he ran for Louisiana Governor. As Drew once said:

"Things are going very well for me here, and every day I am thankful I chose to come to New Orleans," Brees said in response to a question posed by Times-Picayune reporter Mike Triplett about the Saints' current popularity. "Seems like I could probably just walk up to someone, knife him in the gut or shoot him point-blank in the face, and then walk away without anyone doing anything."

I agree about the QBs you listed. Rodgers will likely be the best QB in the league in a few years as Brees, Brady, and Manning are all getting up there in age.

EDIT:
Just realized that quote is from a fictitious The Onion article, but I'm leaving it in anyway because it's funny. I can't think of any Saints fans that I know who would testify if they saw Drew breaking the law.
Hahahahaha I actually thought that was real till I saw your edit. I know if I saw Brady breaking the law I would never testify. I would love to see a Brady-Brees SB matchup, lets hope its next year!

Aah, the good old Onion, hilarious.
I collect Aaron Rowand, Bears and White Sox GU, autos.

I am trying to complete
some sets too. Especially for 2002 flair football.
My website is http://thuiner.webs.com/

How many tries do you think Jonny had for each throw before he hit his targets?? Of course this footage was edited. Common sense.
[Image: TEZsports2328-1.jpg]
TRADE ME ALL OF YOUR 2010 SCORE!!!! LOOKING FOR EVERYTHING!!!!