Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 07-08 SP Rookie Threads Box Break W/ Scans, Very Nice Box!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Extremely pleased with this box, tons of hits and quality hits. All are for trade. Here are the hits. Aaron Brooks rc gu 47/199, Big Baby rc gu, Julian Wright rc gu, Prince gu, Noah Brewer Horford rc gu, Nick Young Thaddeus Young rc gu 27/99, Julian Wright Al Thornton rc gu, Thaddeus Young Crittenton rc gu. Second pic hits Amare 2 color patch, Carl Landry rc gu auto 571/799, Al Horford rc gu auto 163/199 (nice bv), Patrick O'bryant auto, dual rc patch auto Almond/Stuckey 8/15 (beautiful card), and last (probably going to my pc, ive been wanting a durant rc auto) Durant Jeff Green dual rc auto 37/50.
[Image: scan0015-2.jpg]
[Image: scan0016-2.jpg]
Amazing box- congrats on the Durant!
The Durant is Sick.. check me for the Big Baby
Is that dual auto of Green/Durant for trade?
Ping, I love seeing your box breaks, you open so much stuff, it must be tons o' fun!  Congrats on the Durant auto!  I'm interested in the Landry RC auto, if it is for trade and you can find something you like.  Thanks and peace!
Nice Durant auto...

marv253

Check me on the Amare Stoudemire Please
All stuff is in my organize, just send me trade offers, its alot easier to know what you want and what you have, the durant will probably be staying in my pc, but you never know what jordan could get me off of it.
Mr. O'Bryant forgot how to spell his name!

firefighterkb1221

Great Durant/Green, but I would love that dual Patch auto of Almond Stuckey.
Pages: 1 2