Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My UConn Huskies and Texas Longhorns Alma Mater Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
<font color=blue><b>I made a couple of additions to the scans above...some late stragglers came in. The War Room prime and the Bowman Sterling /25.</b></font color=blue>

Mik253 Wrote:Now those are some Yummies. Awesome autos and a 34 to boot. Way to go.
Looking forward to the next round.

Thanks Mik!!! I love the 34/xx too!!

Broncoboy27 Wrote:Aloha RW34, That's some Cryp cards. I see that you got yourself a Certified Potential (so low #ed too), And those quad Certified's are beaut's, I definitely gotta get one. Thanks to your help, I made a big purchase (Actually on it's way, Hopefully with no problems though)on a very nice card for the PC emoticon Shaka. Well, I can't wait to see the rest of your pick-ups. Have a good one, Mahalo & GOD bless.

Thanks Bronco!! I'll keep an eye out at the local show here for a Moreno Certified quad. I'm betting one will show up here in Denver! Should get your other additions to my collection up in the next day or so! emoticon

NineOf Wrote:
Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:<font color=blue><b>Good start, yes???</font color=blue></b>

Considering that you have almost as many auto cards of Donald Brown in that one update than I do in my entire Carson Palmer collection, I'm going to have to say that is an unbelievably amazing start!! I expect nothing less from you though. emoticon
They're all beautiful auto cards, but I really like the college jersey numbered card the best! There's something about the number 34...

There's DEFINITELY something about that number!! I love it! Now I've started keeping cards that are 34/xxx from just random players. I think that's a bad sign!!!
Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:There's DEFINITELY something about that number!! I love it! Now I've started keeping cards that are 34/xxx from just random players. I think that's a bad sign!!!

Yeah, I'd say that's a bad sign...Maybe Ricky's retirement will do you some good....
or it'll wind up having you do thisemoticon
Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:
hazezofgreen Wrote:That brown is nasty! I love that design too. Definitely a nice add.

BTW, Brown is a VERY local guy for me Wink

Thanks Haze!! Are you a Jersey guy??

Yes! He grew up in The Highlands, VERY close to where I grew up. Same thing with Moreno!
Holy Cow. I mean, WOW. AMAZING DB PC, Wendy!!! I had NO idea just how big your collection had grown! 300+ cards? With the majority auto'd??? lol

If Indianapolis picks up a couple offensive linemen next year this PC will be worth a Cajillion dollars!!!

I'm hoping Denver gets some offensive line as well....I think Knowshon could be amazing if he had some breathing room :-)

Did you know Indi and Denver have (had) two of the worst offensive lines in the league this year?
Ricky Williams 34 Wrote:There's DEFINITELY something about that number!! I love it! Now I've started keeping cards that are 34/xxx from just random players. I think that's a bad sign!!!

Yeah, you're definitely a candidate for some kind of shock therapy...emoticon
I guess that's one of the side effects of being a great collector!
Love the sterling refractor browns !!!!  Awesommmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
WOW Amazing triple threads and look at all the autos
hazezofgreen Wrote:
Yes! He grew up in The Highlands, VERY close to where I grew up. Same thing with Moreno!

Aloha Hazezofgreen, Wow that's cool. How about Ray Rice, Kenny Britt or Brian Cushing, Are those guys from Highlands too?. Mahalo & GOD bless. emoticon Shaka
Thank you everyone for stopping by and for the wonderful comments!!  I've grown quite fond of this guy and he's kind of taken over my collecting world. Smile I believe that I am due for shock therapy...hopefully it kicks in soon as the high end product is just arriving!

Haze, there must be something in the Highlands water!!

Here comes a few new ones....
<font color=blue><b>The next round!

Classics /250, School Colors (one of my absolute favorites!!!!), Elite Turn of the Century /200
[Image: img600.jpg]

Gridiron Gear Pullout Auto 31/100!!!  Performers dual game used/auto /10! (thanks Falcons2Fan!!!)
[Image: img601.jpg]

Threads letters /35  Shhhhh, the "O" is waiting for me at the show tomorrow!!
Gridiron Kings auto /10, Dual Patch/Auto 10/10!!
[Image: img602.jpg]

Threads Rookie Collection jersey/auto /50, College Greats auto /25 (another one of my faves!!)
[Image: img603.jpg]

Finest Refractor /50, Finest Moments /25
[Image: img604.jpg]

Next round starts with a couple HUGE cards, so stay tuned...  Smile

GO HUSKIES!</font color=blue></b>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42